+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

scrollmeout

Sep 9, 2014
Hi guys,

I'm happy i finally came across this thread. My app was received on June 30, after re-sending my application. I hope they'll charge my card soon. Really hoping and praying.
BTW, i noticed many Nigerians say CC - credit card, does that mean there are no applications with our debit cards?, cos i know we don't have it in Naija

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
scrollmeout said:
Hi guys,

I'm happy i finally came across this thread. My app was received on June 30, after re-sending my application. I hope they'll charge my card soon. Really hoping and praying.
BTW, i noticed many Nigerians say CC - credit card, does that mean there are no applications with our debit cards?, cos i know we don't have it in Naija
Hi, there are credit cards in Nigeria but debit cards are mostly issued out. For the purpose of this forum, debit and credit cards are the same thing. Majority of naija applicants who indicate credit cards actually used debit cards. Cheers.

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, there are credit cards in Nigeria but debit cards are mostly issued out. For the purpose of this forum, debit and credit cards are the same thing. Majority of naija applicants who indicate credit cards actually used debit cards. Cheers.
The applications treatment by cic is getting faster now. Summer is over. Every holiday maker in the embassies have gone back to work...yipeeee

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irele said:
Congratulations to me! Congratulations to me!! Congratulations to me!!!

My credit card was charged yesterday

App Date: May 30
NOC: 0113

Awaiting PER email now
congrats

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wums said:
I finally received AOR yesterday September 16th, application was received June 11th, the email says cc was charged 9th September and file has now been put into process, I guess I should be expecting Medical Request soon. How much wait will that be? any ideas
congrats

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
on the main FSW 2014 thread, a valuable member (forum name - ToCanadawithLove - unfortunately he got his file returned) has posted "Reason of Returns Letter" written by CIC to him. he has uploaded the whole letter.

This is the checklist which CIC use to verify whether our applications are complete or not (when they receive our applications at CIO -NOVA SCOTIA)

so i request to you (everyone) who is going to apply, please read this document carefully and make sure you do not make any mistake which is listed.

click on the image, it will become large.

please also pray for that member, may God help him to get success for his new application.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Hello my people, we have waited since May ending when we sent our application....we got the following message via email just a moment ago. What is this called and what is the implication? What processes follow next? Thanks All for the usual encouragement.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

CMN
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

RonD75

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
Med's Request
28- 10- 2014
Med's Done....
31- 10- 2014
Passport Req..
02- 12- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12- 12- 2014
LANDED..........
2015 IJN
Balinga said:
Hello my people, we have waited since May ending when we sent our application....we got the following message via email just a moment ago. What is this called and what is the implication? What processes follow next? Thanks All for the usual encouragement.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

CMN
Case Processing Agent
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.
Congratulation.... This is Your PER in the flesh. You have successfully crossed the first huddle. Your file will be transferred to your visa office. ( Accra visa office) if you are in this part of the world. Now all you do is wait to hear from Accra.

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size]please do not click on those images..... They contain hidden codes that could steal your credentials..... Please do not.....[/size][/size]
F_S_W said:
Guys,
on the main FSW 2014 thread, a valuable member (forum name - ToCanadawithLove - unfortunately he got his file returned) has posted "Reason of Returns Letter" written by CIC to him. he has uploaded the whole letter.

This is the checklist which CIC use to verify whether our applications are complete or not (when they receive our applications at CIO -NOVA SCOTIA)

so i request to you (everyone) who is going to apply, please read this document carefully and make sure you do not make any mistake which is listed.

click on the image, it will become large.

please also pray for that member, may God help him to get success for his new application.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Got PER today.

Thanks to God and all you beautiful people.

God shall prevail on Accra and they shall open our books soon for positive results to us the 2014 FSWs too.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
Cpngrats to those that received PER's, MR's and PPR's

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
kay_diwe2014 said:
Got PER today.

Thanks to God and all you beautiful people.

God shall prevail on Accra and they shall open our books soon for positive results to us the 2014 FSWs too.
congratulations

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Balinga said:

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

CMN
Case Processing Agent
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

Balinga, it is your PER!

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irele said:
Congratulations to me! Congratulations to me!! Congratulations to me!!!

My credit card was charged yesterday

App Date: May 30
NOC: 0113

Awaiting PER email now
Congrats!!!