+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
kanulia27 said:
CBB and every one plsssss PRAISE GOD WITH ME as I just sent ur message I got the PPR mail. How can I thank God.
The darkest hour is indeed that closest to dawn as I just told u last nite was hell 4 me
Congratulations Kanulia...

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Mikeyflexy said:
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo country people.
To the glory of God, we received our much awaited PPR today from accra after I had sent a friendly email to them on friday last week. For all others who are still waiting, I strongly recommend you write to accra while you keep praying. surely you are next in line for this miracle!!! say amen.....
Congratulations....

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
meta4 said:
hello house, i'm a civil engineer, i am in the process of gathering my documents for processing. i want to apply for a reference letter from my company, i have written the requirements that it should contain so it can be prepared for me, what other relevant evidence do i need to provide apart from or together with the reference letter?
thanks
Hello Meta4,
Your reference letter should suffice in this regards. However if you have had previous employments in the past 10 years that relate to the NOC code you want to apply for, then you have to get reference letters from your previous employers as well. See the document checklist form IMM5216E for more info

Cheers

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
MacFar said:
Dear Forumites,
I am new on this site. Just got to know about this from a friend. I've been following the chain of conversations for a couple of days and I feel there is enough benefit in belonging here.
I sent an application in 2013 but it was returned due to cap limitation. I have refreshed and resent and it was delivered abt the 8th of May 2014. Still waiting for the first notification. Guess once my credit card is charged, I should be more expectant.
There seems to be a lot of old applicants here. I'm hoping I'd get new applicants like me to share with as well.

Good job everyone of u is doing....helping one another to achieve our dreams.

MacFar
Welcome aboard MacFar..
We look forward to your valuable contributions as well..

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Re: It is raining all around

NwaMarie said:
Yes oh! It is raining all around us. Congrats Mikeyflexy. Enjoy the shower of blessing.
More rain is coming towards you Tangowisky,Teejeez,Trusting God,Otise,Kolemm,Gracetrust and all those in waiting. Be prepared to be drenched. My fingers are on the keyboard ready to type more congratulatory messages.

Cheers,
NwaMarie
AMEN!!!
God bless you ma...

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
Congratulations on ur Triumphant Victory!
Pls can u help those of us who r still waiting for PPR from accra how we can construct the email to them so it wont be to our own detriment but a blessing just like the holy spirit guided ur fingers to type n u got a response! God bless u more as u respond thanks.

kanulia27 said:
I want thank u all 4 ur congratulatory messages nd all the words of encouragement, pieces of advice nd love shown us. May their be a great out pour of POSITIVE updates from now on.

Please I have 2 quick questions 4 senior who have sent their passports 1) Did you fill IMM8 application formIMM8 application form even though you have no change whatsoever in ur family configuration? 2) Has anyone used VFS? Pls I will appreciate quick responses as I need to send the passports soooooon. Thank u

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
lilbro said:
Congratulations on ur Triumphant Victory!
Pls can u help those of us who r still waiting for PPR from accra how we can construct the email to them so it wont be to our own detriment but a blessing just like the holy spirit guided ur fingers to type n u got a response! God bless u more as
Thank u all the Glory goes back to our FAITHFUL GOD who does all things well.
The following is the mail in April after waiting 4 5months:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We will like to find out the status of application which was received on August 2011. Our medical was done on the 26th of November 2013. We will appreciate if you let us know the status of our application. Thank you.

Their response
Pls be rest assured that your application is in queue for review.

Your wait will not be long, your process shall be easy. RELAX.....

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Thank you Tangowhisky and Otise. May God perfect all that concerns you. May AVO not rest till you are settled favorably IJN

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
fly7251 said:
Congratulations to Mikeyflexy and Kanwulia, I pray that Accra continues sending down the rain.
ALso, the likes of Abie, Anvaller, Headyman, Whizkid, Lizman, e.t.c Are they still on the forum? Does anyone know whether they have received their PPR or not?
Thanks and God bless you

Otise

Nov 30, 2013
kanulia27 said:
Thank u all the Glory goes back to our FAITHFUL GOD who does all things well.
The following is the mail in April after waiting 4 5months:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We will like to find out the status of application which was received on August 2011. Our medical was done on the 26th of November 2013. We will appreciate if you let us know the status of our application. Thank you.

Their response
Pls be rest assured that your application is in queue for review.

Your wait will not be long, your process shall be easy. RELAX.....
. Pls I want to find out if your PPR mail was sent to your box directly or through your agent. Coz I also used an agent . Thanks

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Otise said:
. Pls I want to find out if your PPR mail was sent to your box directly or through your agent. Coz I also used an agent . Thanks
All my correspondences have always gone through my representative. So yes it went to her and she forwarded it to us. However when I sent my passports yesterday I used my address as the return address as she presently traveled to Canada.

Just give God continues praise like u already have it and it will come. GBU

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is news for all applicants up to 2013.

I sent a mail to the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada asking why there's a slow pace in application processing in Accra as compared to other visa offices,here is the response I got:

Dear XXXX XXXX XXXX:

This is in reply to your e-mail of June 6, 2014, addressed to Mr. Chris Alexander, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, about application processing times in Accra.

We realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable waiting period after applying. We make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Maintaining the integrity of our immigration program is a priority of the Government of Canada. Individuals who want to live permanently in Canada must meet certain requirements which include medical, criminality and security clearances. These requirements exist to protect the interests and safety of Canadians. The onus rests on the applicant to prove that he or she has met the requirements for entry to Canada or that admission would not be contrary to legislative requirements.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) conducts background checks by working together with partner agencies such as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, the Canada Border Services Agency, medical authorities and agencies of foreign governments. Background screening processes are non-discriminatory and universal in their application. Any delays or requirements that our partner agencies may require in providing input are something over which we have no control. In addition, background and medical examination results are usually valid for a 12-month period. Should background or medical clearances expire during the application process, the applicant is required to update their results.

The need for further analysis of some cases by immigration and/or visa officials can also result in further delays. In addition, incomplete applications, failure to provide additional information, complexity of a case, difficulty in communicating with an applicant(s) or accompanying or non-accompanying dependant(s), postal or courier service delays, previous dealings with Canadian immigration officials, inadmissibility issues (criminality, medical condition) can contribute to processing delays. Multiple residences and/or employment, education, business dealings, or military service in different geographical areas, can also significantly delay the background clearance process. In this situation, clearances or verifications of documents must be obtained from different issuing authorities in many jurisdictions. Because of the variables involved, it is often impossible to predict the amount of time it will take to complete an application.

CIC has finite resources to deploy throughout its extensive overseas network. Many visa offices have large caseloads that involve priority class applications and require sufficient allocations of CIC’s finite resources to ensure these cases are finalized as quickly as possible. Each visa office must deal with operational environments unique both to its role in CIC’s overseas program commitments and the realities of the region of the world in which they are located. This means that processing times for the same category of applications may vary within the CIC visa office network. Given the varying operational environments in different countries, comparisons between visa offices can be misleading.

Processing targets for visa offices are set within a global management plan that incorporates the capacities of all PR processing visa offices within CIC’s overseas network. CIC continually reviews the configuration of its overseas network to ensure that its resources are deployed to maximize its ability to effectively serve our clients.

CIC is committed to the equitable and transparent treatment of all PR applications, regardless of the origin of those applications. However, the resourcing and target levels for some visa offices must be balanced against the requirements of other visa offices in the CIC network. Information about processing times is published and regularly updated on the CIC Website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.

Thank you for taking the time to write and express your concerns.

The main reason for the slow pace of work in accra is in the second to the last paragraph.

This simply means this guys are working assiduously to ensure everything is in order.

Abeke

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2013
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 26 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sep 9th 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 23rd -medicals received
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 8th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 22nd 2014
solomonwise said:

I sent a mail to the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada asking why there's a slow pace in application processing in Accra as compared to other visa offices,here is the response I got:

Dear XXXX XXXX XXXX:

This is in reply to your e-mail of June 6, 2014, addressed to Mr. Chris Alexander, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, about application processing times in Accra.

We realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable waiting period after applying. We make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Maintaining the integrity of our immigration program is a priority of the Government of Canada. Individuals who want to live permanently in Canada must meet certain requirements which include medical, criminality and security clearances. These requirements exist to protect the interests and safety of Canadians. The onus rests on the applicant to prove that he or she has met the requirements for entry to Canada or that admission would not be contrary to legislative requirements.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) conducts background checks by working together with partner agencies such as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, the Canada Border Services Agency, medical authorities and agencies of foreign governments. Background screening processes are non-discriminatory and universal in their application. Any delays or requirements that our partner agencies may require in providing input are something over which we have no control. In addition, background and medical examination results are usually valid for a 12-month period. Should background or medical clearances expire during the application process, the applicant is required to update their results.

The need for further analysis of some cases by immigration and/or visa officials can also result in further delays. In addition, incomplete applications, failure to provide additional information, complexity of a case, difficulty in communicating with an applicant(s) or accompanying or non-accompanying dependant(s), postal or courier service delays, previous dealings with Canadian immigration officials, inadmissibility issues (criminality, medical condition) can contribute to processing delays. Multiple residences and/or employment, education, business dealings, or military service in different geographical areas, can also significantly delay the background clearance process. In this situation, clearances or verifications of documents must be obtained from different issuing authorities in many jurisdictions. Because of the variables involved, it is often impossible to predict the amount of time it will take to complete an application.

CIC has finite resources to deploy throughout its extensive overseas network. Many visa offices have large caseloads that involve priority class applications and require sufficient allocations of CIC's finite resources to ensure these cases are finalized as quickly as possible. Each visa office must deal with operational environments unique both to its role in CIC's overseas program commitments and the realities of the region of the world in which they are located. This means that processing times for the same category of applications may vary within the CIC visa office network. Given the varying operational environments in different countries, comparisons between visa offices can be misleading.

Processing targets for visa offices are set within a global management plan that incorporates the capacities of all PR processing visa offices within CIC's overseas network. CIC continually reviews the configuration of its overseas network to ensure that its resources are deployed to maximize its ability to effectively serve our clients.

CIC is committed to the equitable and transparent treatment of all PR applications, regardless of the origin of those applications. However, the resourcing and target levels for some visa offices must be balanced against the requirements of other visa offices in the CIC network. Information about processing times is published and regularly updated on the CIC Website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.

The main reason for the slow pace of work in accra is in the second to the last paragraph.

This simply means this guys are working assiduously to ensure everything is in order.

Thanks Solomonwise for this update.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solomonwise said:

Dear XXXX XXXX XXXX:

CIC has finite resources to deploy throughout its extensive overseas network. Many visa offices have large caseloads that involve priority class applications and require sufficient allocations of CIC's finite resources to ensure these cases are finalized as quickly as possible. Each visa office must deal with operational environments unique both to its role in CIC's overseas program commitments and the realities of the region of the world in which they are located. This means that processing times for the same category of applications may vary within the CIC visa office network. Given the varying operational environments in different countries, comparisons between visa offices can be misleading.

Processing targets for visa offices are set within a global management plan that incorporates the capacities of all PR processing visa offices within CIC's overseas network. CIC continually reviews the configuration of its overseas network to ensure that its resources are deployed to maximize its ability to effectively serve our clients.

Thanks Solo.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
This is for new applicant or those with pof updates if u need funding for ur pof please pm me.thanks