+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

pickabeau

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tommyhenry said:
Kanulia27,
The Egyptian u see today,u will see them no more IJN .God has place value on u and ur family at AVO.
There ws pandemoniunm complete 24hrs concerning ur case in house.infact God is in ur side.I'm happy for u.congratulations.
LOL.. so true considering she had done the meds for so long

Mikeyflexy

Jan 26, 2012
Thanks to everyone for your congratulatory messages. you shall all receive yours. Please does anyone know how to get the IMM8 form? I dont seem to find my way around it.

Abiola KY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 July 2013, Federal 2nd Sept 2016
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
13th June 2016
AOR Received.
4th December 2013, Fed-CIC Dec 12 2016
IELTS Request
sent with application
kanulia27 said:
CBB and every one plsssss PRAISE GOD WITH ME as I just sent ur message I got the PPR mail. How can I thank God.
The darkest hour is indeed that closest to dawn as I just told u last nite was hell 4 me

@kanulia27.

Just had the time to catch up now....

This is a waooooo testimony. Am so happy for you and your family.

So encouraging and soul lifting....
Congratssssss....

MacFar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014(Returned) 02-10-2014 (App Resent)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted wt application
Med's Request
10-07-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2015
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
Tem said:
MacFar said:
Dear Forumites,
I am new on this site. Just got to know about this from a friend. I've been following the chain of conversations for a couple of days and I feel there is enough benefit in belonging here.
I sent an application in 2013 but it was returned due to cap limitation. I have refreshed and resent and it was delivered abt the 8th of May 2014. Still waiting for the first notification. Guess once my credit card is charged, I should be more expectant.
There seems to be a lot of old applicants here. I'm hoping I'd get new applicants like me to share with as well.

Good job everyone of u is doing....helping one another to achieve our dreams.

MacFar
[/quote

Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network
U can check this thread for new applicants
Goodluck.

Thanks Tem

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
Mikeyflexy said:
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo country people.
To the glory of God, we received our much awaited PPR today from accra after I had sent a friendly email to them on friday last week. For all others who are still waiting, I strongly recommend you write to accra while you keep praying. surely you are next in line for this miracle!!! say amen.....
Congrats Mikey that friendly email sample may help a lot of us that are waiting, i hope you can share it a bit.

Godisgood4eva

Jun 12, 2014
CBB said:
8) :) ;) :D ;D 8) ;D :D ;) :)

For our case, we didnt fill out any new form(IMM008) since our family configuration hasnt changed. Remember the mail reads: Your immigrant visa(s) appear appear ready to be issued if your family information has not changed. However, if there are changes.............blah blah blah. Its a conditional statement, it applies if you meet the condition. In our case, we've locked our factory - no more kids until we land Canada. That's why we didnt fill out a new form. So it depends on your present family composition since filling out an application.
For your second question, i'm not sure i'll ever use dhl again. Some persons complained about them earlier on this thread but i only use them because AVO mentioned them in their PPR mail. In the joy of receiving the PPR mail, i didnt settle down well to read well. You can actually use any reliable courier service. In my experience, dhl aint reliable. They routed my package to a different address in a different state. Its funny but it did happen. I will recommend Fedex to you Kanulia27. They are very reliable and i've been using them for a long while now. Cant say much about VFS other than we applied to the UK through them. Yeah lest i forget, i dont fancy VFS either. For their passport delivery (UK visa application/passport return service), they charge per passport. Mean if you ask me.........

CBB

:) ;) :D ;D 8) ;D :D ;) :)

Hello all,
I am new to the forum but have been a committed follower of this forum for over 2 years. I am a 2009 applicant(I had a 2 year wait after my first medicals which was in May, 2012 and my second one in July 2013) and I just got my PPR(May 19th). I am making this post because though I have always know but it further impressed on me how this important this forum is...I was not sure about the IMM8 form I also did not fill it but because I could not download it...but I later realised I could (after I had sent my passport and a letter stating I had no changes to my family composition) so I completed it and sent it again via dhl costing me a freaking 12k!!!! If only I had asked our wonder forumites!!! But it's well, I was also stressed and worn out becos of work and was just trying to meet the 15day deadline I was given to submit my passports.

All those waiting...do not faint, it is closer than you think....at some point i was not able to log into e-cas anymore..my case was a very special one but God showed Himself Mighty...

CBB,
Thank you for the input on the IMM8. Please would accra inform me when the passport is ready for pick up or would I have to send an email asking if it is ready; DHL said they no longer do pre-paid courier and that they would rather have confirmation that it is ready. I know Dhl can be crappy but like u I also thought it was what accra wanted. All na prayer..what Baba God has started He will see to a perfect and glorious completion, all to the glory of His name. Kindly advise me! Thanks alot.

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Abiola KY said:
@ kanulia27.

Just had the time to catch up now....

This is a waooooo testimony. Am so happy for you and your family.

So encouraging and soul lifting....
Congratssssss....
Thank u. I m in awe of His goodnes. GBU

Godisgood4eva

Jun 12, 2014
Hello all,
I am new to the forum but have been a committed follower of this forum for over 2 years. I am a 2009 applicant(I had a 2 year wait after my first medicals which was in May, 2012 and my second one in July 2013) and I just got my PPR(May 19th). I am making this post because though I have always know but it further impressed on me how this important this forum is...I was not sure about the IMM8 form I also did not fill it but because I could not download it...but I later realised I could (after I had sent my passport and a letter stating I had no changes to my family composition) so I completed it and sent it again via dhl costing me a freaking 12k!!!! If only I had asked our wonder forumites!!! But it's well, I was also stressed and worn out becos of work and was just trying to meet the 15day deadline I was given to submit my passports.

All those waiting...do not faint, it is closer than you think....at some point i was not able to log into e-cas anymore..my case was a very special one but God showed Himself Mighty...

CBB,
Thank you for the input on the IMM8. Please would accra inform me when the passport is ready for pick up or would I have to send an email asking if it is ready; DHL said they no longer do pre-paid courier and that they would rather have confirmation that it is ready. I know Dhl can be crappy but like u I also thought it was what accra wanted. All na prayer..what Baba God has started He will see to a perfect and glorious completion, all to the glory of His name. Kindly advise me! Thanks alot.

Acesbaby

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2013
Nomination.....
08-2013
Med's Request
09-2014
Passport Req..
10-2014
Congrats Mikey Flexy and Kanulia.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Mikeyflexy said:
Thanks to everyone for your congratulatory messages. you shall all receive yours. Please does anyone know how to get the IMM8 form? I dont seem to find my way around it.
Congratulations MikeyFlexy God who did this Will see it through. happy for you.

Mikeyflexy

Jan 26, 2012
Congrats Mikey that friendly email sample may help a lot of us that are waiting, i hope you can share it a bit.

Sure here it is:

Hello dear officer,
Considering that it is about 3 months now I did my medicals, I do write to inquire about the status of my application so as to ensure I have not missed any communication so far. thanks for your usual co-operation.

That's the content of the mail. Cheers!

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
kanulia27 said:
Gracetrust,
Thank you. Please do not despair. Ur ppr has been sent out too. It will end well 4 you and everyone of us. Thank u 4 the welcome you gave me when I came on board. GBU
Thank you. God bless you and your family.

Cheers

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Mikeyflexy said:
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo country people.
To the glory of God, we received our much awaited PPR today from accra after I had sent a friendly email to them on friday last week. For all others who are still waiting, I strongly recommend you write to accra while you keep praying. surely you are next in line for this miracle!!! say amen.....
Congratulations, Mikeyflexy

Otise

Nov 30, 2013
Congrats kanulia and Mikey. I tap into your testimonies . I pray Accra will continue to rain both PPR and MR IJN . Amen

[/quote]

fly7251

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2011
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
20-02-2014
Congratulations to Mikeyflexy and Kanwulia, I pray that Accra continues sending down the rain.
ALso, the likes of Abie, Anvaller, Headyman, Whizkid, Lizman, e.t.c Are they still on the forum? Does anyone know whether they have received their PPR or not?