+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

African man

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-02-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH INITIAL APPLICATION TO NS
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2014 IJNA
LANDED..........
2014 IJNA
PRAISE THE LORD SOMEBODY. OUR PRV GOT DELIVERED TO US THIS MORNING. I AM GRATEFUL TO GOD IT ENDED WELL. WE WL ALL LAUGH LAST IN JESUS NAME.

@ OLUSPE, it wl come soon. I REALLY APPRRCIATE THE LIKES OF HAKPOGUMA, GABRILLA just to mention few. In fact, uv all done so well for keeping d forum. Mama ig, THX for this forum.

To all expecting one update or the other, it is settled already. God wl fulfil his work in our lives.

Ireally appreciate you ALL.

AFRICAN MAN

Stella M

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUL 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
SEPT 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
JAN 2014
Med's Done....
FEB 2014
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
AUG 2014
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
Congratulations African man!

African man said:
PRAISE THE LORD SOMEBODY. OUR PRV GOT DELIVERED TO US THIS MORNING. I AM GRATEFUL TO GOD IT ENDED WELL. WE WL ALL LAUGH LAST IN JESUS NAME.

@ OLUSPE, it wl come soon. I REALLY APPRRCIATE THE LIKES OF HAKPOGUMA, GABRILLA just to mention few. In fact, uv all done so well for keeping d forum. Mama ig, THX for this forum.

To all expecting one update or the other, it is settled already. God wl fulfil his work in our lives.

AFRICAN MAN

ASHELA

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/2/2014
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
Passport Req..
1/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/4/2014
LANDED..........
june 2014
Oluspe said:
. Wish there was some1 to give an explanation. I filled d form IMM008, I had notified them earlier with change in my family compostion n dat was before medicals which we all did. Am feeling some1 is forgetting to send d email or thinks he/she has already did. Or wat is keeping it after decision made?
Oluspe, hang in there just continue to pray, your mail will surely land.

ASHELA

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/2/2014
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
Passport Req..
1/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/4/2014
LANDED..........
june 2014
gabrilla said:
My people, I only completed the Height and Eye colour chart without updating and including form IMM008 since my family composition and marital status has not changed.

I don,t really know, may be is part of what made my package to be ready at exactly one week after submission of passports.
As it has always been said no body knows the formula which accra uses to work, we can never understand their methods. It was stated specifically in their mail that one should include the IMM008 forms and now you didnt include yet your passports are ready , can anybody explain that.
My sister na Baba God do am.

ASHELA

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/2/2014
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
Passport Req..
1/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/4/2014
LANDED..........
june 2014
African man said:

AFRICAN MAN
African man, a big congratulations to you. You have crossed the finish line. Congrats once again.

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
congrats to all that got their visas

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
African man said:

AFRICAN MAN

Canadian man congratulations!! You will be favoured in Canada IJN. Amen

Try and make use of the opportunity IOM is giving us because the ticket fare now is alarming.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
ASHELA said:
As it has always been said no body knows the formula which accra uses to work, we can never understand their methods. It was stated specifically in their mail that one should include the IMM008 forms and now you didnt include yet your passports are ready , can anybody explain that.
My sister na Baba God do am.

Yeso my dear, na Baba God do am o.

What they actually said was that

a) Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family
members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa. meaning that, if their are any changes in respect of family configuration and marital status, not filling form IMM008 will cause delay in the visa issuance but If there are no changes you need not fill the form..

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
tinnyfrontier said:
Good Morning house, please i need to where this stand, my application was received on the 27th of Dec and my card was debited 3weeks later but i did not receive a PER mail and neither NER, i wrote to cic 2wice and after 20 working days i got a mail with my file number saying they are reviewing my file.

Well i went on to eCAS with my file number and i found out it is in process with my full info stated... Does that mean my file as being transferred to my VO or still at cic?

Thank you.
Worry not no1 You have a file number and when you entered it on d ecas it says inprocess and your details on it. then is obvious your file is in ur VO just that d per mail hasn't drop.
Go and enrol in Hakpoguma university of patience very soon Accra will remember d MI8.

All d best
Kayb

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
tinnyfrontier said:
Good Morning house, please i need to where this stand, my application was received on the 27th of Dec and my card was debited 3weeks later but i did not receive a PER mail and neither NER, i wrote to cic 2wice and after 20 working days i got a mail with my file number saying they are reviewing my file.

Well i went on to eCAS with my file number and i found out it is in process with my full info stated... Does that mean my file as being transferred to my VO or still at cic?

Thank you.
tinnyfrontier said:
Worry not no1 You have a file number and when you entered it on d ecas it says inprocess and your details on it. then is obvious your file is in ur VO just that d per mail hasn't drop.
Go and enrol in Hakpoguma university of patience very soon Accra will remember d MI8.

All d best
Kayb

lizman

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
Med's Request
31-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-11-2013
Passport Req..
10-10-2014
African man said:

AFRICAN MAN

Congratulations African Man

lizman

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
Med's Request
31-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-11-2013
Passport Req..
10-10-2014
gabrilla said:
lizman, thanks, your's is on the way

Amen. I am expectant

Otise

Nov 30, 2013
African man said:

AFRICAN MAN. Congratulations African man . Go forth and possess the land

Otise

Nov 30, 2013
African man said:

AFRICAN MAN
congrats African man . Go forth and possess the land

Otise

Nov 30, 2013
Oluspe said:
PPR -11 March, Passport Received 17 March.. Decision made April 7. Its day 23 Accra has held on to passport, still no PRV. Confused :mad:
. Worry not Olupse. For God makes things beautiful in his time.