+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Autoz.Global Resources said:
Hello House,

I m sorry i never shared my landing experience with all. I boarded Luthanza on the 11th at the MMA VIA frankfurt, waited 3 hours before connecting through Air Canada for a 9 hours flight down to YYC airport. i have been very uncomfortable with the proof of funds as i had just $3000 cash with me , actually i kept $6500 in my Firstbank naira mastercard, Got to YYC, They nearly finished us with IJEKUJE on board the airlines. arrived in time. the queue wasnt much. Met CBSA officers attending to arrivals , the office on the last window called myself and my wife, told us to sit down. very friendly, just 2 or 3 questions such as , do you have any good coming, NO, have you be denied entry into canada, NO have you been convicted before , NO, He then asked that he hopes every information on the COPR is completeand correct, we said yes, He then signed and asked us to sign. Imagine, God at work, He never asked anything on proof of funds. just 15 minutes. then to the immigrations, we were just ushered in, then to customs, we met our 4 luggages waiting for us there. the customs officer then asked us if we still have good coming in. we said NO, she then collected the disembarkation form we filled on plane and thats all..Just 18minutes in all. we were met with terrible cold out side.. funny enough withing one week after getting SIN number my wife got a job. I m also starting a job this week. what a wonderful jehova... The land looks promising and i shall possess the land in jesus name.

AZANIA74/COLIN

Congrats for your smooth landing.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Hello House,

I m sorry i never shared my landing experience with all. I boarded Luthanza on the 11th at the MMA VIA frankfurt, waited 3 hours before connecting through Air Canada for a 9 hours flight down to YYC airport. i have been very uncomfortable with the proof of funds as i had just $3000 cash with me , actually i kept $6500 in my Firstbank naira mastercard, Got to YYC, They nearly finished us with IJEKUJE on board the airlines. arrived in time. the queue wasnt much. Met CBSA officers attending to arrivals , the office on the last window called myself and my wife, told us to sit down. very friendly, just 2 or 3 questions such as , do you have any good coming, NO, have you be denied entry into canada, NO have you been convicted before , NO, He then asked that he hopes every information on the COPR is completeand correct, we said yes, He then signed and asked us to sign. Imagine, God at work, He never asked anything on proof of funds. just 15 minutes. then to the immigrations, we were just ushered in, then to customs, we met our 4 luggages waiting for us there. the customs officer then asked us if we still have good coming in. we said NO, she then collected the disembarkation form we filled on plane and thats all..Just 18minutes in all. we were met with terrible cold out side.. funny enough withing one week after getting SIN number my wife got a job. I m also starting a job this week. what a wonderful jehova... The land looks promising and i shall possess the land in jesus name.

AZANIA74/COLIN
Colins,

Congrats on your smooth landing and your encouraging testimony of the Lord's faithfulness. By the way, where did you land, Calgary or Toronto?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello House,

AZANIA74/COLIN

Congrats on your safe landing.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
Hello House,

AZANIA74/COLIN
Congratulations Colin, God will prosper you beyond your wildest imaginations in Canada..

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Hello House,

AZANIA74/COLIN
Big Congratulations!!!. You and your wife have started well - God went ahead of you both in your new Country. You will make it well IJNA.
Congrats!!!.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello House,

AZANIA74/COLIN

Hi Colin,

I sent you a PM.

wole cash

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2014
Colin, congratulations on your arrival to Canada. May God continue to open new doors for you in the land of Canada. Your story have shown that is possible to quickly settle and start earning an income despite being a new entrant.

wole cash

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2014
E
ginacom2003 said:
The VFS seems not to be business minded. Do they have offices in other part of Nigeria besides Lagos? All my enquiry through e-mail & direct telephone to the Accra office was met with poor attention. The lady who responded to me both by e-mail & telephone mentioned that we need to pay $25 into their Eco Bank per passport. You will then send the passports to them through DHL. I requested her to send a detail information by e-mail on what she explained to me by telephone so that one will not miss-out each of the steps involved, but she refused. She then sent the website which I already have. I'm already considering the DHL as a more transparent process.

I agree with you on this. I went to the DHL office today and I learnt they handle lots of passport transmission to the Canada embassy in Ghana while the VFS have not been very receptive.
I will make use of the DHL and the cost is #33,700 for the return envelope.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
wole cash said:
E
ginacom2003 said:
The VFS seems not to be business minded. Do they have offices in other part of Nigeria besides Lagos? All my enquiry through e-mail & direct telephone to the Accra office was met with poor attention. The lady who responded to me both by e-mail & telephone mentioned that we need to pay $25 into their Eco Bank per passport. You will then send the passports to them through DHL. I requested her to send a detail information by e-mail on what she explained to me by telephone so that one will not miss-out each of the steps involved, but she refused. She then sent the website which I already have. I'm already considering the DHL as a more transparent process.

I agree with you on this. I went to the DHL office today and I learnt they handle lots of passport transmission to the Canada embassy in Ghana while the VFS have not been very receptive.
I will make use of the DHL and the cost is #33,700 for the return envelope.

Can the return envelope be tracked?

ty

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Hello,

Landed in Calgary/Alberta

Collins
Happy Landing. What is your wife's discipline and what are the strategies you both employed in getting jobs and again, are they survival jobs or your desired jobs? Pls share to help those coming behind. Tnx

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
ginacom2003 said:

Kind Regards!

gina.
DHL is the best in this aspect....I used them and I didn't regret! It takes just 2days max for pick-up at the Accra embassy once package is ready and you can track as it en-routes which takes 2days as well...

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
ginacom2003 said:

Kind Regards!

gina.

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hello House,

AZANIA74/COLIN
I am so happy for you...what a seamless landing process! and wow! you were able to get jobs very quickly!! These are great positive signs for those of us coming behind ...

Wishing you all the favour, grace and luck you can get...