+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Alfpharm said:
So no more popular Accra jollof rice.
:(( :(( :(( :(( I was actually planning to ask Mandie the new person she handed the baton of the 'special jollof' rice to. However, AVO has apparently put a stop to that delicious rice by having us send our PPTs to Accra*sobs* . Anyways, rice or no rice, na make MRs LOAs, PPRs etc etc come sharply ni jooor! We no mind, we fit go meet Mandie for Canada make she do 'our' own rice for us.
Its all well jooor! Lets keep on keeping the faith. You're all favoured IJN!

Dada-Karma

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Mandie don dey jolly for Canada city.

dada-karma said:
:(( :(( :(( :(( I was actually planning to ask Mandie the new person she handed the baton of the 'special jollof' rice to. However, AVO has apparently put a stop to that delicious rice by having us send our PPTs to Accra*sobs* . Anyways, rice or no rice, na make MRs LOAs, PPRs etc etc come sharply ni jooor! We no mind, we fit go meet Mandie for Canada make she do 'our' own rice for us.
Its all well jooor! Lets keep on keeping the faith. You're all favoured IJN!

Dada-Karma

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Omo Naija said:
Omo Naija.... Yes oooo! No wahala na... Make una dey jolly before we come join una. The jollification no dey end at all :)

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Omo Naija said:
Before I forget, Mandie did not share with us her landing experience ooo. 8) :D

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
Hakpoguma said:
Before I forget, Mandie did not share with us her landing experience ooo. 8) :D
she can't escape it. I also demand that she share her landing experience!

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
wole cash said:
Eni, we are in the same boat but I have sent an e-mail to the customer care of VFS at Ghana raising some questions regarding the procedure for the passport transmission so I'm still awaiting their response. Hopefully, I will hear from them before the end of today.
I sent a mail to them yesterday. I was told to call for further clarification. The number is +233 (0) 302742934.
I hope this helps.
Regards
Eni

lizman

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
Med's Request
31-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-11-2013
Passport Req..
10-10-2014
wole cash said:
The lord has done it again!! I just received my PPR. It seems Accra have changed the pattern for issuance of the PR visa. It was specifically stated in the e-mail to make use of either DHL or VFS and not to come in person.i

Congratulations Wole cash.

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
;D
GENTLEANDREW said:
Ok,i receive the admission form for 'University of Patience'.Please,how long will the program last in this university?

Don't just receive d forms o.....enroll n take courses which include patience 101,201 which is all about not disturbing accra with case specific enquiry too early in our soujourn in accra ;D ;D 8)

wole cash

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2014
Eni said:
I sent a mail to them yesterday. I was told to call for further clarification. The number is +233 (0) 302742934.
I hope this helps.
Regards
Eni
I will give them a call this morning. Having studied their website, I realized that one will still have to send the passport to them through a pre-paid return envelope via courier from Nigeria plus their service charge for handling the passport transmission. I will go to dhl and fedex offices today to find out the cost for the return envelope to Ghana. The advantage the VFS Ghana have is that one can track the status of the passport during the entire process. Kindly share any information you have as it would be of much help. Cheers

ASHELA

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/2/2014
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
Passport Req..
1/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/4/2014
LANDED..........
june 2014
Temi said:
Hi ashela ....assumption may be too costly at this juncture. Accra usually send medical mail with instruction to pay RPRF,CCP,and filling of some forms . Pls send them a friendly mail telling them that you only got medical forms without introductory mail.

There was a case of one or two of our seniors that had same experience with accra. Some got intro mail without form and other forms withou intro mail. Try and shoot them a friendly email.
Olamide and Temi, thanks i will send them a mail to know whats happening

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emmy_est said:
;D

Don't just receive d forms o.....enroll n take courses which include patience 101,201 which is all about not disturbing accra with case specific enquiry too early in our soujourn in accra ;D ;D 8)

I have already enrolled,my senior.Thanks

Jan 19, 2014
Hello House,

I m sorry i never shared my landing experience with all. I boarded Luthanza on the 11th at the MMA VIA frankfurt, waited 3 hours before connecting through Air Canada for a 9 hours flight down to YYC airport. i have been very uncomfortable with the proof of funds as i had just $3000 cash with me , actually i kept $6500 in my Firstbank naira mastercard, Got to YYC, They nearly finished us with IJEKUJE on board the airlines. arrived in time. the queue wasnt much. Met CBSA officers attending to arrivals , the office on the last window called myself and my wife, told us to sit down. very friendly, just 2 or 3 questions such as , do you have any good coming, NO, have you be denied entry into canada, NO have you been convicted before , NO, He then asked that he hopes every information on the COPR is completeand correct, we said yes, He then signed and asked us to sign. Imagine, God at work, He never asked anything on proof of funds. just 15 minutes. then to the immigrations, we were just ushered in, then to customs, we met our 4 luggages waiting for us there. the customs officer then asked us if we still have good coming in. we said NO, she then collected the disembarkation form we filled on plane and thats all..Just 18minutes in all. we were met with terrible cold out side.. funny enough withing one week after getting SIN number my wife got a job. I m also starting a job this week. what a wonderful jehova... The land looks promising and i shall possess the land in jesus name.

AZANIA74/COLIN

ginacom2003

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept; 2012
Nomination.....
11th July, 2013
AOR Received.
20th Sept; 2013
IELTS Request
Submited with application
Med's Request
9th Nov; 2013
Med's Done....
13th Nov; 2013
Interview........
4th July, 2013
Passport Req..
2nd Apr; 2014
VISA ISSUED...
17th April, 2014
LANDED..........
14th May, 2014
wole cash said:
I will give them a call this morning. Having studied their website, I realized that one will still have to send the passport to them through a pre-paid return envelope via courier from Nigeria plus their service charge for handling the passport transmission. I will go to dhl and fedex offices today to find out the cost for the return envelope to Ghana. The advantage the VFS Ghana have is that one can track the status of the passport during the entire process. Kindly share any information you have as it would be of much help. Cheers
The VFS seems not to be business minded. Do they have offices in other part of Nigeria besides Lagos? All my enquiry through e-mail & direct telephone to the Accra office was met with poor attention. The lady who responded to me both by e-mail & telephone mentioned that we need to pay $25 into their Eco Bank per passport. You will then send the passports to them through DHL. I requested her to send a detail information by e-mail on what she explained to me by telephone so that one will not miss-out each of the steps involved, but she refused. She then sent the website which I already have. I'm already considering the DHL as a more transparent process.

Kind Regards!

gina.

pickabeau

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eni said:
I hope this helps.
Regards
Eni
Have you considered using DHL straight to the Visa Office. You can also track via dhl.com and saves you paying for passport transmission fees

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Autoz.Global Resources said:
Hello House,

I m sorry i never shared my landing experience with all. I boarded Luthanza on the 11th at the MMA VIA frankfurt, waited 3 hours before connecting through Air Canada for a 9 hours flight down to YYC airport. i have been very uncomfortable with the proof of funds as i had just $3000 cash with me , actually i kept $6500 in my Firstbank naira mastercard, Got to YYC, They nearly finished us with IJEKUJE on board the airlines. arrived in time. the queue wasnt much. Met CBSA officers attending to arrivals , the office on the last window called myself and my wife, told us to sit down. very friendly, just 2 or 3 questions such as , do you have any good coming, NO, have you be denied entry into canada, NO have you been convicted before , NO, He then asked that he hopes every information on the COPR is completeand correct, we said yes, He then signed and asked us to sign. Imagine, God at work, He never asked anything on proof of funds. just 15 minutes. then to the immigrations, we were just ushered in, then to customs, we met our 4 luggages waiting for us there. the customs officer then asked us if we still have good coming in. we said NO, she then collected the disembarkation form we filled on plane and thats all..Just 18minutes in all. we were met with terrible cold out side.. funny enough withing one week after getting SIN number my wife got a job. I m also starting a job this week. what a wonderful jehova... The land looks promising and i shall possess the land in jesus name.

AZANIA74/COLIN
Congratulations - this is quite encouraging