+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wole cash said:
The lord has done it again!! I just received my PPR. It seems Accra have changed the pattern for issuance of the PR visa. It was specifically stated in the e-mail to make use of either DHL or VFS and not to come in person.i

Congrats oooooooooooo

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
08/11/2013 & 31/12/2013 (son)
Med's Done....
13/11/2013 & 08/01/2014 (son)
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
15th January 2014 (But did not get to see it until March 11th 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent 13th March 2014 Visa issued 20 March 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014 by God's Grace!
wole cash said:
The lord has done it again!! I just received my PPR. It seems Accra have changed the pattern for issuance of the PR visa. It was specifically stated in the e-mail to make use of either DHL or VFS and not to come in person.i
Congratulations. If they specifically requested to use only DHL/VFS, then it's a new development.

We are praying for a PPR avalanche just like the MR rain not so long ago.

Godspeed.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
GENTLEANDREW said:
Ok,i receive the admission form for 'University of Patience'.Please,how long will the program last in this university?
Thanks. At God's appointed time. It is well. :D

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
wole cash said:
Wow! Great news...my BIG Congratulations to you wolecash...

Accra is trying to reduce the number of queues/people coming for visa(s)/congestion at their office.

Contact Dhl/Vfs with all necessary formalities for getting your Passports stamped with the PRVs asap

All the best!

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
wole cash said:
Wole Cash,

Congrats. You have finally crossed the line. You did so in grand style as your waiting time for MR was compensated. If this is anything to go by, it may be that Accra has now reverted to FIFO which they ought to have been following all along rather than the unpredictable manner they were doing before now. Lord let it rain the more!!!! We are waiting.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Can somebody explain the process of collecting visa through DHL or VFS and the likely amount to be paid? Which is faster and more or less expensive?

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
wole cash said:
Congrats wole cash.

Since as u said, it was a specific instruction, it's better to follow their instruction and make use of the specified services. I personally in this case would choose to use vfs instead of dhl since vfs work specifically for the embassy. I also want to believe that vfs would be able to specify a pick up date more accurately than dhl would.

Just my opinion.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
wole cash said:
Congratulations Wole!!! This is a very great news which I guess came with a new development.
Please, if I won't be asking you too much, can you help type out the part as it was specifically mentioned in your PPR?
If it was specified as you said, please follow AVO instructions!
All da best always bro.

Dada-Karma

wole cash

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2014
You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Eni said:
I'm happy to inform the whole house that my PPR finally landed tonight. God is really faithful. Glory glory glory be to his name.
I'm adviced not to come in person but to either use DHL OR VFS.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT .
Congratulations to you ENI!!! So AVO started non-appearance for VISA with you and Wole Cash... Anyways, all da best my dear. May the Lord make the 'City' of Canada favour you and all yours IJN.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
wole cash said:
You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.
Thanks for clarifying Wole! Its really awesome! So AVO started with you and Eni. Well, I guess this may save us some cash but the suspense for the wait cud be super-killing even after the other and longer waitings! Lol.
Its well
Congrats to you and Eni again

Dada-Karma

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
jodav3 said:
Can somebody explain the process of collecting visa through DHL or VFS and the likely amount to be paid? Which is faster and more or less expensive?
I used Dhl; to was N14,000 while fro was N19,600 so N33,600 in total...I don't know much about VFS...the only problem I had with Dhl was they not knowing if my package was really ready for pick-up at the time, this caused a little bit of a delay so I advised them to go inside & present my Application number which solved the little hiccups!

I think VFS knows internal information like this much better than Dhl as it's being run by the embassy itself but don't know how much they charge...

Hope this helps

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
wole cash said:
Congratulations!

wole cash

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2014
I sincerely appreciate all those that have congratulated me. May there be a flood of updates on this forum before this week runs out.

I am aware that VFS usually work with Canada embassies and I will most likely make use of them.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
wole cash said:

OR

Thanks, Wole Cash...it seems from the website provided - the VFS Global in this passport submission process is located in Ghana. Not sure if VFS in Lagos/Nigeria is allowed to handle this kind of transaction on behalf of AVO.