+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ASHELA

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/2/2014
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
Passport Req..
1/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/4/2014
LANDED..........
june 2014
Ikemba said:
Congratulations Eni on your PPR. If i were you, i will fly to Accra to pick up the Visa/s except they specifically said you must not come physically.
Same advice i would give also

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
GENTLEANDREW said:
My seniors,really happy for you all ooooo especially those that have received their MR's,PPR,and those still awaiting theirs.
Please,is it advisable that i send case search enquiry to Accra after 2 months of getting my PER from CIO?
My GentleAndrew, it is just too early, with only 2 months lead time after PER. Except there is an emergency situation where you need to request for an update on your records with AVO.
Apart from this, please I will suggest that you check other forum members timelines are posted in their profile details - this will give you a clue when it will be most appropriate to raise CSE to AVO. :D
It is well - your Canadian dream is still intact. No shaking!!!. Cheers.

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
i am overwhelmed by this show of love by my people too numerous to mention, i say thank you all. your time of celebration will come in jesus name amen.
accra specifically adviced that i should not come in person but that i should use dhl or vfs.
once again, i say thank you all.

Oluspe

Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Jan-2013
Nomination.....
16-May-2013
Congratulations to Eni n all those who received the good NEWS . I See Accra bring more smiles to people s face tomorrow( and me 2). 20 feb 2014

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hakpoguma said:
My GentleAndrew, it is just too early, with only 2 months lead time after PER. Except there is an emergency situation where you need to request for an update on your records with AVO.
Apart from this, please I will suggest that you check other forum members timelines are posted in their profile details - this will give you a clue when it will be most appropriate to raise CSE to AVO. :D
It is well - your Canadian dream is still intact. No shaking!!!. Cheers.

Thanks my man•

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
My seniors,really happy for you all ooooo especially those that have received their MR's,PPR,and those still awaiting theirs.
Please,is it advisable that i send case search enquiry to Accra after 2 months of getting my PER from CIO?
Andrew, Andrew, I have yanked off Gentle from your name as you are too aggresive to be gentle. If you dont take your time, I will report you to CiC. ;) ;) Please pray for us to move up and then it will be your turn :) Would you not do primary school before you jump to Havard Business School???? Hakpoguma. please give him your University form to enrol :) :) :) :) ;)

TKsangfroid

Feb 19, 2014
Hello guys,

I just received a request to proceed with medicals and provide an updated statement of N2.5m. I would like to know if this could be a lump sum or it has to be in the account for 6 months?

Regards.

Acesbaby

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2013
Nomination.....
08-2013
Med's Request
09-2014
Passport Req..
10-2014
TKsangfroid said:
Hello guys,

I just received a request to proceed with medicals and provide an updated statement of N2.5m. I would like to know if this could be a lump sum or it has to be in the account for 6 months?

Regards.
Hello TKsangfroid,

Welcome to the forum. Please what's your timeline? It usually helps for the seniors to have this information for them to give you the best advise. From the little I know, your account balance has to at the least be equal to the required settlement fund for your family composition based on CIC requirements at the time of your application. The amount does not neccessarily have to sit in your account for the whole six months, but your account should not be empty of very low because this raises the suspicion that the money is borrowed.
Like I said, I am no expert. But pls provide your timeline, and I am sure some seniors would also advise u.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
jodav3 said:
Andrew, Andrew, I have yanked off Gentle from your name as you are too aggresive to be gentle. If you dont take your time, I will report you to CiC. ;) ;) Please pray for us to move up and then it will be your turn :) Would you not do primary school before you jump to Havard Business School???? Hakpoguma. please give him your University form to enrol :) :) :) :) ;)
Thanks, Jodav.

GentleAndrew - I have just sent you by email the 'University of Patience' form for admission. 8) :D :D

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
TKsangfroid said:
Hello guys,

Regards.
TK,

I cannot pronounce your name, no vex that I shorten it. Congratulations for your MR which came with POF update. Please do as advised by Acesbaby

wole cash

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2014
The lord has done it again!! I just received my PPR. It seems Accra have changed the pattern for issuance of the PR visa. It was specifically stated in the e-mail to make use of either DHL or VFS and not to come in person.i

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jodav3 said:

Do not mind me jare.I only wanted to know if they have started reviewing our files.Sure,i am really praying for you guys since they have to conclude with your batch first before ours.All the best.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
wole cash said:
The lord has done it again!! I just received my PPR. It seems Accra have changed the pattern for issuance of the PR visa. It was specifically stated in the e-mail to make use of either DHL or VFS and not to come in person.i
Congratulations!!!!. AVO, pls let the rains of PPR continue. We are waiting o.

Acesbaby

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2013
Nomination.....
08-2013
Med's Request
09-2014
Passport Req..
10-2014
wole cash said:
Congrats! E b like say Accra don charge o!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hakpoguma said:
Thanks, Jodav.

GentleAndrew - I have just sent you by email the 'University of Patience' form for admission. 8) :D :D

Ok,i receive the admission form for 'University of Patience'.Please,how long will the program last in this university?