+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
TrustingGod said:
My Dear Forumites,
Here's wishing all of you a happy Xmas and an update-filled 2014.
I am happy to announce that just when I thought my hopes were dashed,God showed up mightily in my application.
I have received my MR and instruction to pay the RPRF fee-USD 490.
My story is particularly unique bc my application had a bit of K leg in a UK caution and the onus was on me to show proof why I should not be deemed inadmissible.To sabi law good,my ppl.I had to hire a top notch lawyer who showed that I was actually ok.So thats how I am still in the race.
Please if you have doubts about your application,trust God and get a good lawyer-costs money but the will be able to tell you what the law says.
this is the best Xmas present ever.
As soon as the hol is over,I will go to the Children's Practice? for meds(read here that they are v good)

Pls I will be happy to get advice on how I can pay this USD490

Congratulations on your MR.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congratulations TrustingGod.

lg

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
B-jay said:
Merry Xmass to this Honourable House!

.......So so glad to announce to this awesome house that I got my PRV yesterday Live and Direct in Accra.
I got there at 9am Accra time and was told to return by 11am for the Ugwu Leaf because they would be closing early yesterday.
so I return at exactly 11am. I WAS THE ONLY ONE FOR PRV. I met two Applicants but were Visitors and they appeared to be Ghanian.
So they called my name by 11.30m for the PRV. I returned Joyfully with the UGWU LEAF yesterday as truly and apparent as God's Xmas Gift. I Dedicated it to God while Thanking This Honourable House for your Prayers,Felicitation and best wishes. God Bless you all.

To those MI3 left and MI8,2014 is your Year. See you on top and in Canada ultimately.

Thank You and God Bless you all!

Happy Xmass and eventful New Year in Advance.

B-Jay
Congratulations! Best wishes as you continue with preparations

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
TrustingGod said:
My Dear Forumites,
Here's wishing all of you a happy Xmas and an update-filled 2014.
I am happy to announce that just when I thought my hopes were dashed,God showed up mightily in my application.
I have received my MR and instruction to pay the RPRF fee-USD 490.
My story is particularly unique bc my application had a bit of K leg in a UK caution and the onus was on me to show proof why I should not be deemed inadmissible.To sabi law good,my ppl.I had to hire a top notch lawyer who showed that I was actually ok.So thats how I am still in the race.
Please if you have doubts about your application,trust God and get a good lawyer-costs money but the will be able to tell you what the law says.
this is the best Xmas present ever.
As soon as the hol is over,I will go to the Children's Practice? for meds(read here that they are v good)

Pls I will be happy to get advice on how I can pay this USD490
CONGRATULATIONS!

azania1974

Jan 30, 2013
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-03-2011
Nomination.....
10-11-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
Nill
Med's Request
08-10-2013
Med's Done....
10-10-2013
Interview........
ECAS : Medical Recieved 07-11-2013
Passport Req..
03-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON BY GODS GRACE
Hello House,

MY ECAS SHOWED MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED SINCE 7 WEEKS NOW? PLEASE CAN SOMEONE SHED LIGHT ON WHAT IS HAPPENING? i GUESS PATIENCE IS THE KEY AS THE WAITING IS KILLING ANYWAY

COLIN

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
ekundapsy said:
Chief Hakpoguma....
After consulting with the oracle, the deep undercover agents of the CIA, FBI, MI6, Interpol and resurrected KGB, even the Neo-Gestapo, we decided to search throughout the Universe......sent unmanned spacecrafts to detect possible evidence of life in previously undetected solar systems in over a million galaxies, searched every ancient text, researched over and over into every archeological discovery from the time before Adam......we charted the ocean depths, searched through the earth's core and so many other things that I cannot mention for security reasons (we MIGHT have found out how and why Kennedy died, the rise of the fourth Reich, the approximate distance by flight to heaven, a speed faster than light.....etc) I want to announce to you that Pa Mufu a.k.a. Naija Pikin is in "canada city" ooooooooooo.....and he's very fine, thanks for remembering him!!!! ;D :D :D :D :D ;D :D :D ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
That was a very thought-provoking one there Ekundapsy! Nice one... I wish we have Pa Mufu here again, heard a lot about him!
+ 1 for you Ekundapsy!
Best wishes.

Dada-Karma

switchlanes

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012
Doc's Request.
IELTS
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
IELTS Request
06-07-2012
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
06-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Interview........
ecas - in process medical recieved 13-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2014
LANDED..........
5/06/2014
azania1974 said:
Hello House,

MY ECAS SHOWED MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED SINCE 7 WEEKS NOW? PLEASE CAN SOMEONE SHED LIGHT ON WHAT IS HAPPENING? i GUESS PATIENCE IS THE KEY AS THE WAITING IS KILLING ANYWAY

COLIN
hey patience does it, pnp processing is quite slow compare to fsw, i.e after medicals, relax patience still january....... accra go buzz you surprisingly ;D

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
ekundapsy said:
Chief Hakpoguma....
After consulting with the oracle, the deep undercover agents of the CIA, FBI, MI6, Interpol and resurrected KGB, even the Neo-Gestapo, we decided to search throughout the Universe......sent unmanned spacecrafts to detect possible evidence of life in previously undetected solar systems in over a million galaxies, searched every ancient text, researched over and over into every archeological discovery from the time before Adam......we charted the ocean depths, searched through the earth's core and so many other things that I cannot mention for security reasons (we MIGHT have found out how and why Kennedy died, the rise of the fourth Reich, the approximate distance by flight to heaven, a speed faster than light.....etc) I want to announce to you that Pa Mufu a.k.a. Naija Pikin is in "canada city" ooooooooooo.....and he's very fine, thanks for remembering him!!!! ;D :D :D :D :D ;D :D :D ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :-* :-* :'( :'( :p :p :p. So happy he is doing well.
O'boy, this your search for him reach everywhere o. Great description of these places I must confess. Once more, Merry Xmas!!!.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
I wish everyone a beautiful xmas and new Year filled with LOAs, MRs, PPRs, PRVs, LANDINGS, and great achievements. And for those still trusting God for a way, d lord will open new doors where we least expect.
Warmest Regards

Kayb & family

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
azania1974 said:
Hello House,

COLIN
Dear Colin,
Merry Xmas to you, and happy new year in advance.
Congratulations on the ecas change.
I am sure the waiting is really getting on your nerves.......it's the way it is.
But please, I will like you to do some proactive waiting.
I'm not so familiar with the Provincial nominee programme, and it's waiting period (I am on the FSW stream), so, I will not comment on recent waiting times. However, knowing the immigration process and the fast track these days, I want to suggest that you should step up your game.
Let me share little example....( I shared it earlier in the thread, last month ). I got medical results have been received for about 2 and half months with no PPR. I decided to send a CSE to Accra, and my PPR came just about 3 weeks later, with the heading "REMINDER" on it....which suggests that they had sent it before (I don't like thinking about what that could have meant).
The good thing is: they will respond to a case specific enquiry. I've not come across anyone who wasn't answered before. They will even immediately send you a confirmation that they received your mail. You might need to wait a few days to weeks before they answer your query, but they will.
It is better to ask than to just be silent waiting.
For the House, like I said earlier in the thread, I will still prescribe a monthly CSE after you do your medicals....our applications are too precious to leave to "time and chance".....
To send the CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY, please, click on the link: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
ekundapsy said:
Chief Hakpoguma....

Yes oooooo Pa Mufu / Naija Pikin is here life and direct. We were together today with some other forumites and we really had fun!!!! Wishing you all Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2014 with lots of positive updates and PPRs.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Kayb said:
I wish everyone a beautiful xmas and new Year filled with LOAs, MRs, PPRs, PRVs, LANDINGS, and great achievements. And for those still trusting God for a way, d lord will open new doors where we least expect.
Warmest Regards

Kayb & family
Amen my sister. Thanks and warm regards to your family.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
tinuadeadebola said:
Yes oooooo Pa Mufu / Naija Pikin is here life and direct. We were together today with some other forumites and we really had fun!!!! Wishing you all Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2014 with lots of positive updates and PPRs.
That is really good to hear Tinu! We still anticipate his participation in the forum once in a while, at least to spice up the forum with his jokes... This cud help as a comic-relief for some of us as the waiting period is kinda killing always!
I say a big AMEN to your prayers as well.
May 2014 be a year of fulfilment for each and everyone of us.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
Hakpoguma said:
:D :D :D :D :-* :-* :'( :'( :p :p :p. So happy he is doing well.
O'boy, this your search for him reach everywhere o. Great description of these places I must confess. Once more, Merry Xmas!!!.

It's MIB 29.......We specialize in the undoable..... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)