+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

With_God

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
03-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
05-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013. E-cas: Medical results received 7-1-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2014
LANDED..........
Very Soon
TrustingGod said:
My Dear Forumites,
Here's wishing all of you a happy Xmas and an update-filled 2014.
I am happy to announce that just when I thought my hopes were dashed,God showed up mightily in my application.
I have received my MR and instruction to pay the RPRF fee-USD 490.
My story is particularly unique bc my application had a bit of K leg in a UK caution and the onus was on me to show proof why I should not be deemed inadmissible.To sabi law good,my ppl.I had to hire a top notch lawyer who showed that I was actually ok.So thats how I am still in the race.
Please if you have doubts about your application,trust God and get a good lawyer-costs money but the will be able to tell you what the law says.
this is the best Xmas present ever.
As soon as the hol is over,I will go to the Children's Practice? for meds(read here that they are v good)

Pls I will be happy to get advice on how I can pay this USD490

Congratulations on the receipt of your MR. This is indeed a Christmas gift. God has already given you victory for you have crossed the major hurdle.

Concerning how to pay your RPRF, GTBank has made life so easy. I am happy to tell you that you can raise your Canadian/US dollars draft without stepping to any branch of GTBank. I did my own seamlessly from the comfort of my home via GTBank internet banking. Please note that you must have a domiciliary account with GTB for you to raise the draft.
You will see a service called ' FX draft request' on your GTB internet platform. If you don't already have this service on your platform you can easily add it by using the self service function on the platform. The FX draft request service will enable you to specify the currency in which you want to raise the draft, the amount, recipient and and the pick-up location. In my own case I specified the GTB branch very close to my office. I was called about 24 hours later that my draft was ready at the pick-up branch I specified.

You can now see that you don't even need to go to Oyin Jolayemi branch to raise your draft. If you don't have a GTB account please use someone who has a domiciliary account with GTB to raise the draft on your behalf. Hope this info will be of help to you. Cheers

With_God

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
03-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
05-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013. E-cas: Medical results received 7-1-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2014
LANDED..........
Very Soon
B-jay said:
Merry Xmass to this Honourable House!

.......So so glad to announce to this awesome house that I got my PRV yesterday Live and Direct in Accra.
I got there at 9am Accra time and was told to return by 11am for the Ugwu Leaf because they would be closing early yesterday.
so I return at exactly 11am. I WAS THE ONLY ONE FOR PRV. I met two Applicants but were Visitors and they appeared to be Ghanian.
So they called my name by 11.30m for the PRV. I returned Joyfully with the UGWU LEAF yesterday as truly and apparent as God's Xmas Gift. I Dedicated it to God while Thanking This Honourable House for your Prayers,Felicitation and best wishes. God Bless you all.

To those MI3 left and MI8,2014 is your Year. See you on top and in Canada ultimately.

Thank You and God Bless you all!

Happy Xmass and eventful New Year in Advance.

B-Jay
I thank God for you that the project is completed in 2013. 2014 represent a marching forward for you. May the Lord continue with you as prepare for your landing. Congrats

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
TrustingGod said:
My Dear Forumites,
I am happy to announce that just when I thought my hopes were dashed,God showed up mightily in my application.
My story is particularly unique bc my application had a bit of K leg in a UK caution and the onus was on me to show proof why I should not be deemed inadmissible.To sabi law good,my ppl.I had to hire a top notch lawyer who showed that I was actually ok.So thats how I am still in the race.
Please if you have doubts about your application,trust God and get a good lawyer-costs money but the will be able to tell you what the law says.
As soon as the hol is over,I will go to the Children's Practice? for meds(read here that they are v good)

Congratulations and Merry Christmas! Unfortunately you didn't share your timeline. Please let us know when you filed your aapplication. Thanks

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
TrustingGod said:
My Dear Forumites,

Congratulations. Nice Christmas gift. Thank God!

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
B-jay said:

.......So so glad to announce to this awesome house that I got my PRV yesterday Live and Direct in Accra.
I got there at 9am Accra time and was told to return by 11am for the Ugwu Leaf because they would be closing early yesterday.
so I return at exactly 11am. I WAS THE ONLY ONE FOR PRV. I met two Applicants but were Visitors and they appeared to be Ghanian.
So they called my name by 11.30m for the PRV. I returned Joyfully with the UGWU LEAF yesterday as truly and apparent as God's Xmas Gift. I Dedicated it to God while Thanking This Honourable House for your Prayers,Felicitation and best wishes. God Bless you all.

To those MI3 left and MI8,2014 is your Year. See you on top and in Canada ultimately.

B-Jay
A big congratulation to you on the receipt of your PRV - so so delighted you have crossed the finish line with AVO.
A great Xmas gift I must say. Congrats

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
TrustingGod said:
My Dear Forumites,

Congratulations!!!.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
With_God said:
Congratulations on the receipt of your MR. This is indeed a Christmas gift. God has already given you victory for you have crossed the major hurdle.

Concerning how to pay your RPRF, GTBank has made life so easy. I am happy to tell you that you can raise your Canadian/US dollars draft without stepping to any branch of GTBank. I did my own seamlessly from the comfort of my home via GTBank internet banking. Please note that you must have a domiciliary account with GTB for you to raise the draft.
You will see a service called ' FX draft request' on your GTB internet platform. If you don't already have this service on your platform you can easily add it by using the self service function on the platform. The FX draft request service will enable you to specify the currency in which you want to raise the draft, the amount, recipient and and the pick-up location. In my own case I specified the GTB branch very close to my office. I was called about 24 hours later that my draft was ready at the pick-up branch I specified.

You can now see that you don't even need to go to Oyin Jolayemi branch to raise your draft. If you don't have a GTB account please use someone who has a domiciliary account with GTB to raise the draft on your behalf. Hope this info will be of help to you. Cheers
You should get a +1 for this

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Merry Xmas to everyone and a very delightful new year in advance. Please enjoy the best out of the season!.

thebaft

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
B-jay said:

B-Jay
Congratulations B-Jay! Lovely Xmas gift you have there! I wish you a smooth and stress-free landing!

thebaft

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
TrustingGod said:
My Dear Forumites,

Congratulations on receiving your MR... and thanks to your lawyer as well...

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
B-jay said:

B-Jay
Congrats on the receipt of your Ugwu leaf B-Jay! Your's is yet another testimony! So happy for you!! May the remainder of d process; landing et al be stress-free.
Merry Xmas and fruitful New Year ahead!!!

Dada-Karma

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
TrustingGod said:
My Dear Forumites,

Congratulations dear! That is the reason you have to be 'trustingGod'. He is forever faithful. May the remainder of the process be 'express'.
Merry Xmas!

Dada-Karma

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
MUFU said:
Mr Busco, make you is not worries, accra office will be contacted you this year. the poepols is suspect that you is swallowing too much alcohol waters :D. you know that plentys alcoholic waterses is sometime cause fatty liver, and that is reason the office is march you go Yaba. the canada city government peoples is take matter of alcohol waters and gbana very serious, they is group the two togethers. but make you is not worries, you will get your PPR early for this year, exception if the Yaba peoples is write wahala somethings for report ;).
Please where is Pa MUFU?. Do anyone know where is he is?. I have read several times his previous comments like this.- it usually gives me a cracking Rib to say the least. Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year in advance.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
B-jay said:

B-Jay

Congratulations on the receipt of your PRV.

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
Hakpoguma said:
Please where is Pa MUFU?. Do anyone know where is he is?. I have read several times his previous comments like this.- it usually gives me a cracking Rib to say the least. Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year in advance.

Chief Hakpoguma....
After consulting with the oracle, the deep undercover agents of the CIA, FBI, MI6, Interpol and resurrected KGB, even the Neo-Gestapo, we decided to search throughout the Universe......sent unmanned spacecrafts to detect possible evidence of life in previously undetected solar systems in over a million galaxies, searched every ancient text, researched over and over into every archeological discovery from the time before Adam......we charted the ocean depths, searched through the earth's core and so many other things that I cannot mention for security reasons (we MIGHT have found out how and why Kennedy died, the rise of the fourth Reich, the approximate distance by flight to heaven, a speed faster than light.....etc) I want to announce to you that Pa Mufu a.k.a. Naija Pikin is in "canada city" ooooooooooo.....and he's very fine, thanks for remembering him!!!! ;D :D :D :D :D ;D :D :D ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D