+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Smallie said:
Waoh, waoh, waoh!!! I have so much to read and catch up.

Let me start by apologizing for the delay in my update. To the glory of God, we landed in Montreal after a 29 hour journey aboard Qatar Airways on Friday October 4, 2013. The journey was very pleasant how be it loooooonnnng.

The landing formalities took almost 4 hours as there were lots of people landing about the same time and after the process and the much anticipated "welcome to Canada", we came out to the arrival hall and within a few minutes we were picked up by a landed senior 4glory to our home, which we secured with the help of another landed senior egrace.

I cannot begin to talk about the love and warm reception we have received from the landed seniors in. Montreal. Egrace, 4glory and Abehola. They have shown us love beyond our comprehension and all I can say is God will continually bless them and the founder of this forum. He alone will perfect all that concerns them. This forum has been a great blessing to my family and I.

On Sunday, we were at RCCG were we were also warmly received. They dropped us off at home after service and promised to pick and drop us every Sunday, amazing stuff!!!

We have completed most of the registration et al, and the kids are set to start school next week. Montreal is a beautiful city and everything is so orderly and organized. We are glad to be here and indeed God came before us to perfect everything as we have been experiencing favour every step of the way since we got here.

I haven't read up previous posts but I know congratulations are in order. So, I say a big CONGRATULATIONS to every member with one update or the other. To those that are still expecting, keep the faith because He is never late and at His own time, He will maketh it all beautiful.

NOTE:
If you intend landing through Qatar and Montreal is not your final destination, be sure you give ample time between your landing in Montreal and your next flight because it is now mandatory that you complete your landing formalities at your first point of entry and you can never tell how long that will take.
Congrats smallie...so nice to have landed safely and gone through landing process. Wish you and yours the best in your new country - God will prosper and favour your ways IJNA...we are praying and waiting for our own turn too. Cheers.

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
Smallie said:

Let me start by apologizing for the delay in my update. To the glory of God, we landed in Montreal after a 29 hour journey aboard Qatar Airways on Friday October 4, 2013. The journey was very pleasant how be it loooooonnnng.

The landing formalities took almost 4 hours as there were lots of people landing about the same time and after the process and the much anticipated "welcome to Canada", we came out to the arrival hall and within a few minutes we were picked up by a landed senior 4glory to our home, which we secured with the help of another landed senior egrace.

I cannot begin to talk about the love and warm reception we have received from the landed seniors in. Montreal. Egrace, 4glory and Abehola. They have shown us love beyond our comprehension and all I can say is God will continually bless them and the founder of this forum. He alone will perfect all that concerns them. This forum has been a great blessing to my family and I.

On Sunday, we were at RCCG were we were also warmly received. They dropped us off at home after service and promised to pick and drop us every Sunday, amazing stuff!!!

We have completed most of the registration et al, and the kids are set to start school next week. Montreal is a beautiful city and everything is so orderly and organized. We are glad to be here and indeed God came before us to perfect everything as we have been experiencing favour every step of the way since we got here.

I haven't read up previous posts but I know congratulations are in order. So, I say a big CONGRATULATIONS to every member with one update or the other. To those that are still expecting, keep the faith because He is never late and at His own time, He will maketh it all beautiful.

NOTE:
If you intend landing through Qatar and Montreal is not your final destination, be sure you give ample time between your landing in Montreal and your next flight because it is now mandatory that you complete your landing formalities at your first point of entry and you can never tell how long that will take.
@ smallie, so good to read from you. For being part of this family, you'll sure continue to enjoy God's amazing favour and you'll possess the best of Montreal and beyond. @Oga egrace et al, we appreciate your labouf of love.
DyDx

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
chioma said:
I give God glory for seeing me through this rough 3yrs of processing and also to my wonderful people of this grate forum for without you all it would have been more difficult to me than it was. I received my PPR on the 15th Oct. at about 5pm and have to start going to lagos from ibadan and so, i couldn't inform the house about it.To God be the glory i received my visa on the 16th Oct. To all my grate forum member who are still in the process, i pray that the God who saw me through will surely see you all through IJN. AMEN. This forum is grate and will always remain a family to me.
@ chioma, congrats on the receipt of your maple leaves. God will grant you amazing favour in Canada in Jesus Name
Cheers
DyDx

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
chioma said:
I give God glory for seeing me through this rough 3yrs of processing and also to my wonderful people of this grate forum for without you all it would have been more difficult to me than it was. I received my PPR on the 15th Oct. at about 5pm and have to start going to lagos from ibadan and so, i couldn't inform the house about it.To God be the glory i received my visa on the 16th Oct. To all my grate forum member who are still in the process, i pray that the God who saw me through will surely see you all through IJN. AMEN. This forum is grate and will always remain a family to me.

Congratulations on your PRV.

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
Congratulations to everyone with the update of PPR/PRV.May the good LORD possess the land for you.u shall all obtain favour as u land in JESUS name(amen).

dcrest

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
Doc's Request.
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-03-2012
Med's Request
24-02-2014
etike said:
Congrats Smallie. My husband picked up our visas 2day. He met Ikemba in Accra. I thank Allah 4 evrything.
Happy for you and your family. Alhamdulilah.

Dcrest

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
etike said:
Congrats Smallie. My husband picked up our visas 2day. He met Ikemba in Accra. I thank Allah 4 evrything.
Congrats etike....

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
skafe said:
Hi

Please can anyone recommend a good gynecologist close to parkway, Toronto. My wife is 6 months pregnant and she will be going to Toronto next week, will like to know the cost of normal child delivery
Hi am there are so many walk in clinics evywhere and for newcomers that are yet to get the Ohip medical card there are clinics where they can register particularly those with pregnancy. It takes an average of 3 months for the card to be out but even without the card she could still be attended to and to the best of my knowledge the service would be free if she registers at one of those designated community clinics you don't have to pay.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
The day trip to Accra was successfully made yesterday and the Ugwu leaves safely tucked away in my "waist" ;D The story is not different from what we have seen in time past. Mandie was simply wonderful, and the famous Accra Jollof rice was equally attempted :p :p. I met a guy, whom from Etike's post i understood is her Hubby, we chatted and connected immediately and also flew back together on Arik.

I will like to appreciate everybody that have been with us through this thick and thin and pray that this wonderful experience will go round in Jesus mighty name. Amen

@ Chioma, i rejoice with you on your PRV and to all waiting, keep praying and trusting God and He will make the desired difference. 8)

Ikemba

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
Ikemba said:
The day trip to Accra was successfully made yesterday and the Ugwu leaves safely tucked away in my "waist" ;D The story is not different from what we have seen in time past. Mandie was simply wonderful, and the famous Accra Jollof rice was equally attempted :p :p. I met a guy, whom from Etike's post i understood is her Hubby, we chatted and connected immediately and also flew back together on Arik.

I will like to appreciate everybody that have been with us through this thick and thin and pray that this wonderful experience will go round in Jesus mighty name. Amen

@ Chioma, i rejoice with you on your PRV and to all waiting, keep praying and trusting God and He will make the desired difference. 8)

Ikemba

The Great Chief Ikemba!
Congratulations on the receipt of your PR visa!!
Congratulations on the safe trip to and fro, also.
We are still waiting for our own o.......
We hope it lands any minute from now.....

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Smallie said:

NOTE:
I bless God on these successes you have achieved and pray for more in the years to come in Canada.

All the very best and regards to family. :) :) :)

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
taymos said:
To all the forum member,
It is quite long time I've visited the site, I was very busy all this while. I thank God and every member, for support and advice. The eagle has landed in Winnipeg on the 4th Oct., 2013. I've started Manitoba Entry Program, etc. I thank God for other members updates, hope to see everyone in Canada. Emperor, what are you waiting for again, my brother Alele to Canada. See you all soon.
Tatmos.
Bros, Congratulations on your landing and trust things are working for your good. Dont worry we will soon join you. I have to tidy up some stuffs before we jet out. ;)

See you in Winnipeg before Christmas. 8)

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
etike said:
Congrat Etike.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
etike said:
Etike, congratulations and thank God that you have reached the finish line.