+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
toptinar said:
it is with joy that i announce d arrival of my ppr few minutes ago.i pray it wil go round in jesus name.
congratulations

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
Busy B said:
To the Glory of God I picked up our most desired well deserved maple leaves in Accra yesterday, went with first flight and came back with the last flight, truely the Lord is Awesome. I also appreciate Mandie who was with me all through the waiting period with her delicious Jollof rice, thank you very much, I'm waiting earnestly to celebrate with you God bless you.

Ikemba, Pilele & Omoba, Accra is waiting for you, alele.

How come I was in Accra with my Omo Naija and I never knew, congratulations my brother its really, really, really worthy it.

May everyone looking up to such unexplainable wonderful experience experience it in Jesus Name, Amen, this is your season this is your time.

Busy-Bee
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats again to all those who have collected their PRV. Ours too will come IJN

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
chioma said:
I give God glory for seeing me through this rough 3yrs of processing and also to my wonderful people of this grate forum for without you all it would have been more difficult to me than it was. I received my PPR on the 15th Oct. at about 5pm and have to start going to lagos from ibadan and so, i couldn't inform the house about it.To God be the glory i received my visa on the 16th Oct. To all my grate forum member who are still in the process, i pray that the God who saw me through will surely see you all through IJN. AMEN. This forum is grate and will always remain a family to me.
Congratulations Chioma!!! The Lion of Judah has done it again. May your landing be a success too.
Wish you and all yours da best now and ever.
Dada-Karma

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
@ omo niaja, omoba7, toptinar, busy bee, and Chioma a very big congratulations to all of you. God will continue to perfect his work in your lives. Amen

@ Smallie, we praise God for safe landing to the promised land!!!!!!.

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@Chioma,

Congratulations on your PRV

BIOLAH
chioma said:
I give God glory for seeing me through this rough 3yrs of processing and also to my wonderful people of this grate forum for without you all it would have been more difficult to me than it was. I received my PPR on the 15th Oct. at about 5pm and have to start going to lagos from ibadan and so, i couldn't inform the house about it.To God be the glory i received my visa on the 16th Oct. To all my grate forum member who are still in the process, i pray that the God who saw me through will surely see you all through IJN. AMEN. This forum is grate and will always remain a family to me.

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
chioma said:
congratulations Chioma.

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@Smaille,

Indeed Our God is awesome.I thank God on your behalf for the successful landing and smooth Integration.I pray for God continual blessing and favor for you and yours in Montreal, Canada in Jesus Name Amen. See you soon in la belle Province.

Biolah

Smallie said:
Waoh, waoh, waoh!!! I have so much to read and catch up.

Let me start by apologizing for the delay in my update. To the glory of God, we landed in Montreal after a 29 hour journey aboard Qatar Airways on Friday October 4, 2013. The journey was very pleasant how be it loooooonnnng.

The landing formalities took almost 4 hours as there were lots of people landing about the same time and after the process and the much anticipated "welcome to Canada", we came out to the arrival hall and within a few minutes we were picked up by a landed senior 4glory to our home, which we secured with the help of another landed senior egrace.

I cannot begin to talk about the love and warm reception we have received from the landed seniors in. Montreal. Egrace, 4glory and Abehola. They have shown us love beyond our comprehension and all I can say is God will continually bless them and the founder of this forum. He alone will perfect all that concerns them. This forum has been a great blessing to my family and I.

On Sunday, we were at RCCG were we were also warmly received. They dropped us off at home after service and promised to pick and drop us every Sunday, amazing stuff!!!

We have completed most of the registration et al, and the kids are set to start school next week. Montreal is a beautiful city and everything is so orderly and organized. We are glad to be here and indeed God came before us to perfect everything as we have been experiencing favour every step of the way since we got here.

I haven't read up previous posts but I know congratulations are in order. So, I say a big CONGRATULATIONS to every member with one update or the other. To those that are still expecting, keep the faith because He is never late and at His own time, He will maketh it all beautiful.

NOTE:
If you intend landing through Qatar and Montreal is not your final destination, be sure you give ample time between your landing in Montreal and your next flight because it is now mandatory that you complete your landing formalities at your first point of entry and you can never tell how long that will take.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
chioma said:
Big congratulations to you

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
chioma said:
Congrats my darl. God has prepared Canada awaiting our arrival.

skafe

Oct 17, 2013
Hi

Please can anyone recommend a good gynecologist close to parkway, Toronto. My wife is 6 months pregnant and she will be going to Toronto next week, will like to know the cost of normal child delivery

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
skafe said:
Hi

Please can anyone recommend a good gynecologist close to parkway, Toronto. My wife is 6 months pregnant and she will be going to Toronto next week, will like to know the cost of normal child delivery
skafe, I think is better to take your question to sister thread "LANDED NAIJA APPLICANT", there your question will be answered. May God see your spouse through safe trip and delivery in Canada. Amen

dcrest

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
Doc's Request.
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-03-2012
Med's Request
24-02-2014
@Omonaija, omoba7, toptinar, busy bee, and Chioma congrats to all of you.
@ Smallie, happy for you and family for safe landing in canada..
Dcrest

dcrest

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
Doc's Request.
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-03-2012
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Omoba7 I sent you a pm.

Dcrest

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
chioma said:
Chioma, Congratulations!!!.....