+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Omo Naija said:
your waist.... your waist.... All i want is your waist... :p ;D
lol......Abeg oooo. this na Iyanya music o - inside Kukere album. 'All I need is your waist!' pls enjoy the tune.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94cFx9Y7LQU

yejydo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratttts so good....
More of this on d forum....
May d good lord make all our dreams come true!
cheers all

Maldini

Feb 7, 2012
Dear All,

I received the MR for my twins last week Tuesday which I equally communicated to the forum members.
I have done the medical test for the twins last week too.

However, it was during the medical examination that the Doctor observed that Family Name ( ie Surname) in the Medical form of one my twins was misspelt by Accra. He was able to detect this when he cross checked the name on the MR form with the one on the baby international passport; crosschecking is normal thing during the Medical Test.

Poor me, I should have noticed this when i printed out the MR Forms that Accra sent to my mailbox, but i was too happy with receipt of the MR such that i and twins’ mother “forward matched” to the hospital to do the twins medical examination 3 days after receipt of the MR.

The Doctor said there is no need to worry about this Family Name (Surname) misspelt, since it is only on one twin baby MR that Accra made mistake, and they did not make mistake on the other twin baby MR Form. He went further to ask me if there was such mistake in my own MR Form and my wife MR Form when we did our own medical examinations, and I told him NO.

Fellow Colleagues, is there any need to notify Accra on this mistake?.

My worry is that if Accra is notified, they might send another MR Form for that twin Baby and tell us to re-do the medical examination for the twin baby, and this can further delay the processing of our PR.

Thank you.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
sogood said:
Finally the visa was stamped on my passport today at about 3.30p Accra local time.
All the glory to God
Toronto canada,here I come.
Sogood
Congratulation...... and jubilation ..... celebrations......... wish you happy landing in Toronto....

Busco

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
Feb. 2012
IELTS Request
Feb. 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
15/08/2012
Med's Done....
16/08/2012 and 2nd test done on 05/10/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
09/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/02/2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
I rejOice withh you So good. Congratulations.

Please I sent you a private mail.(How long was your processing time).

I did Medicals in August and October 2012. I sent Accra a mail requestin for the status of my application. They responded that my application is on queue and being reviewed and I should check Applicatiion processing time for my country. When I checked my application status Online, it states IN PRocess since June 2012.

Low and beholdm I checked the appllication time for Naija since June 2010, its 18 months but my original package to sydney was sent in Feb 2010 and docments submitted July 2011 plus other documents submitted and payment of processing fee done in Feb 2012 then request for MR sent in June 2012 but was laater shifted to August 16, 2012 because of the birth of my new baby and furtherance test done for Alcohol content and pshycatrist test done in Oct. 2012. Still waiting for Accra response.
I just hope they will not call me for another test because the timing is getting slow and its over 3 months since October 2012. Those were my concern. I. Have never taste Alcohol in my life.

I need your response everybody.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Maldini said:
Dear All,

I received the MR for my twins last week Tuesday which I equally communicated to the forum members.

However, it was during the medical examination that the Doctor observed that Family Name ( ie Surname) in the Medical form of one my twins was misspelt by Accra. He was able to detect this when he cross checked the name on the MR form with the one on the baby international passport; crosschecking is normal thing during the Medical Test.

Poor me, I should have noticed this when i printed out the MR Forms that Accra sent to my mailbox, but i was too happy with receipt of the MR such that i and twins' mother “forward matched” to the hospital to do the twins medical examination 3 days after receipt of the MR.

The Doctor said there is no need to worry about this Family Name (Surname) misspelt, since it is only on one twin baby MR that Accra made mistake, and they did not make mistake on the other twin baby MR Form. He went further to ask me if there was such mistake in my own MR Form and my wife MR Form when we did our own medical examinations, and I told him NO.

My worry is that if Accra is notified, they might send another MR Form for that twin Baby and tell us to re-do the medical examination for the twin baby, and this can further delay the processing of our PR.

Thank you.

@Maldini,did the Doctor correct the spellings/mistake with his pen which is ideal?If he did,there is no cause for worry!!Wishing you the best ahead!

Teni

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
@ Maldina, i think Accra should be notified since the mistake came from the MR Forms sent from Accra, it wouldn't take them long to correct it, more so, i doubt if u would be told to do another medical test for your twins, i understand how you feel, pele

Kaybaba

Jan 9, 2013
Hey Busco,
Is it okay for you to send me your e-mail addy? I don't know how to respond to your mail via the forum.

Cheers
Kay

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Maldini said:
Dear All,

Poor me, I should have noticed this when i printed out the MR Forms that Accra sent to my mailbox, but i was too happy with receipt of the MR such that i and twins' mother “forward matched” to the hospital to do the twins medical examination 3 days after receipt of the MR.

Thank you.
Congrats Maldini on your MR.!!!!!
As a matter of urgency, I would advise you to notify Accra of the error in the spelling of your twin baby's surname , all errors must be reported no matter how tiny, particularly on spelling of names, and date of birth. If you allow this to stay, you may have cause to refer to it in the future, and such error may remain reflect on the COPR form.

I will share an experience with you.

My second daughter was recalled from boarding school when we got our MR, and of course you may know how children sometimes emaciate when in boarding school, due to poor feeding,etc. Of course during that period we had to take a new set of passport photographs as required by Accra, so my daughter appeared in that state in the passport photo, which was eventually attached to her COPR form.

Now, on landing, and at the immigration point, the officer that received us, argued that my daughter that landed with us was a different person, that it was not the same person on the COPR form. To convince her, it took us over 40 mins, explaining how children change when they are in boarding school, and had to even show her some family pictures. But I tell what, it was a frightening experience, at that point anything could have happened, we could have been denied entry, Yes!!!, the officer could have decided on various actions that would have been unpleasant, but of course GOD took control.

My experience here is obviously different from a mis-spelt surname, but I am sharing this just to tell us that we shouldn't overlook minor errors. You never can tell what it might lead to, ''a stitch in time saves nine''. Just my 2 goals scored by super eagles :D

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Naija Pikin said:
Congrats Maldini on your MR.!!!!!
As a matter of urgency, I would advise you to notify Accra of the error in the spelling of your twin baby's surname , all errors must be reported no matter how tiny, particularly on spelling of names, and date of birth. If you allow this to stay, you may have cause to refer to it in the future, and such error may remain reflect on the COPR form.

I will share an experience with you.

My second daughter was recalled from boarding school when we got our MR, and of course you may know how children sometimes emaciate when in boarding school, due to poor feeding,etc. Of course during that period we had to take a new set of passport photographs as required by Accra, so my daughter appeared in that state in the passport photo, which was eventually attached to her COPR form.

Now, on landing, and at the immigration point, the officer that received us, argued that my daughter that landed with us was a different person, that it was not the same person on the COPR form. To convince her, it took us over 40 mins, explaining how children change when they are in boarding school, and had to even show her some family pictures. But I tell what, it was a frightening experience, at that point anything could have happened, we could have been denied entry, Yes!!!, the officer could have decided on various actions that would have been unpleasant, but of course GOD took control.

My experience here is obviously different from a mis-spelt surname, but I am sharing this just to tell us that we shouldn't overlook minor errors. You never can tell what it might lead to, ''a stitch in time saves nine''. Just my 2 goals scored by super eagles :D
Very well said. Whether as Naija Pikin or Pa M....... You are my man anytime any day. 8)

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Ikemba said:
Very well said. Whether as Naija Pikin or Pa M....... You are my man anytime any day. 8)
Lol!, I am be Naija Pikins o. thank sir.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Diplomatic Naija Pikin i like ds version of Pa M..... So Canadian articulate..
Cheers

Eldorado

Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th January 2012
Nomination.....
30th March 2012
File Transfer...
18th July 2012
Med's Request
25 Sept 2012
Med's Done....
28 Sept 2012
Passport Req..
06 Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 Dec 2012
Dear All, Sincere apologies especially to those who have been requesting for the contact of the agent who did our flight booking via Qatar airways. I have been so busy catching up with my Masters Classes. His name is Olaolu: 08161291468. Please ensure payment is made into a corporate account and not individual account. After getting the e- ticket you can go to Qatar office at Ecobank head office on Ahmadu Bello way for your Hotel Reservation ( which is free) to enable you sleep and refresh for the rest part of your journey.

Please PM me for futher clarication.