Niagara Landing Experience in 2019?

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone done PR landing recently near niagara?
I heard that they only process few applications everyday and close for the day. Is it true?
Please share your recent experiences

Anjali12

Mar 26, 2019
I heard that they only process few applications everyday and close for the day. Is it true?
I think on Tueday/wednesday & Thursday they work fulltime and chances are more.
Anyone waiting to do inland landing from toronto ??
If yes we can go together.

veronicamr

May 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I think on Tueday/wednesday & Thursday they work fulltime and chances are more.
Anyone waiting to do inland landing from toronto ??
If yes we can go together.
Me!
but I am still waiting for my passport.
I just mailed out last week.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Flagpolers are only processed on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday between, 8AM until Midnight in all the Niagara bridges.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/landing-experience-17th-jan-2019-flagpoling-lewiston-bridge-took-just-20-mins-to-become-a-pr.606911/

Rokossa

Nov 16, 2018
Me!
but I am still waiting for my passport.
I just mailed out last week.
Hi!
Did you go to Niagara already? Planning on going next week and curious to know how was your experience. Is it better to go there early in the morning, later in the evening ... How long does it take etc.

veronicamr

May 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi!
Did you go to Niagara already? Planning on going next week and curious to know how was your experience. Is it better to go there early in the morning, later in the evening ... How long does it take etc.
No, I didnt. I booked a landing appointment. According to others, Lansdowne(Thousand Islands Bridge)is your best option (24h service). You can only make applications for COPR at the Fort Erie(Peace Bridge), Niagara-on-the-Lake(Queenston-Lewiston Bridge) or Niagara Falls (Rainbow Bridge) port of entry on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00am. It is better for you to go there early in the morning. I have a friend who arrived around 8:00am, finished around 10:30am.
You can also check the CBSA website: https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/settle-setablir-eng.html
I received my COPR and sent out the email to book an appointment on June 4th. I received a confirmation of the dates and time on June 20. My appointment is on July,29th.

Last edited:

Debret

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Nomination.....
04/04/2018
AOR Received.
20/08/2018
Med's Request
02/05/2019
Med's Done....
21/05/2019
Passport Req..
02/07/2019
Thank you for the tip. Did it this morning. Took 2h only. Thank you again for tips
Hi Rokossa,
Would you mind sharing your landing experience?
Much appreciated!

canada_boy

Jun 19, 2019
Hi guys, just landed in Peace Bridge with my spouse. Took just 12 minutes. I was the only one here. Got here around 7:40am and done by 7:52. All the best guys.

Reactions: Debret

KATAMAPAH

Mar 7, 2019
Just wanted to share my recent Lewiston-Queenston Bridge experience. After I received a flagpoling paper from the US, I stopped at the Canadian border at 7:40am and the officer took the flagpoling paper from me and told me I have to do a u-turn to get another flagpoling paper as the office will open only at 8:00am. I asked him whether it's possible just to wait nearby (there is a parking lot 15 meters away). He said no, so I had to make a u-turn to get another piece of paper. The line was huge at 7-50 and the US officers stopped all the cars for flagpoling. I was standing there for maybe 15 minutes and doing nothing. After they released us (it was 5 cars), the line on the Canadian border was huge again (the first time there were no cars at all both ways). The officer gave me a yellow paper and asked me to park the car on the parking lot (the one that is 15 meters away). The time was 8:30. When I got inside, the hall was full of people (around 40-50). One of the officers accepted my papers and in 5 minutes they finished accepting other people as there was no place to sit. I spent there 10 hours (yes, 10 hours) before I got my copy of CoPR back with the date of landing. The officers were drinking coffee and chatting all the time. Many times there were no officers on the counter for like 15 minutes or so. No food inside. If you miss your name, you will be in the end on the line automatically. Very sad and frustrating experience.

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wanted to share my recent Lewiston-Queenston Bridge experience. After I received a flagpoling paper from the US, I stopped at the Canadian border at 7:40am and the officer took the flagpoling paper from me and told me I have to do a u-turn to get another flagpoling paper as the office will open only at 8:00am. I asked him whether it's possible just to wait nearby (there is a parking lot 15 meters away). He said no, so I had to make a u-turn to get another piece of paper. The line was huge at 7-50 and the US officers stopped all the cars for flagpoling. I was standing there for maybe 15 minutes and doing nothing. After they released us (it was 5 cars), the line on the Canadian border was huge again (the first time there were no cars at all both ways). The officer gave me a yellow paper and asked me to park the car on the parking lot (the one that is 15 meters away). The time was 8:30. When I got inside, the hall was full of people (around 40-50). One of the officers accepted my papers and in 5 minutes they finished accepting other people as there was no place to sit. I spent there 10 hours (yes, 10 hours) before I got my copy of CoPR back with the date of landing. The officers were drinking coffee and chatting all the time. Many times there were no officers on the counter for like 15 minutes or so. No food inside. If you miss your name, you will be in the end on the line automatically. Very sad and frustrating experience.
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Did you go on weekend?

Because two of my friends went for landing rrecently. Only took 2 hours in total.

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Just a query out of curiosity, If i have a valid US Visa & travel via a flight & return back to Pearson international airport with COPR would my Landing be completed.