Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
How did you know when the e-certificate was ready? I just did the oath today.
Congratulations. I just checked the portal 3-4 times a day until it was finally available to download.

reverone

Mar 3, 2017
Has anyone received paper certificates from the Niagara office? How long did it take?
My ceremony is December 6 and I’m a little old school and prefer paper.

Just wondering if it really takes up to 4weeks or if it is faster these days.
Did you received any documents about that? I suppose to have my ceremony also today but after several attempts trying to get something CIC told me that looks like they was some mistakes there and will be rescheduled..

nsrk

Star Member
May 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Med's Done....
14-08-2017
Oath Date: Dec 5, 2023
E-Certificate Download: Dec 6, 2023 around noon

Niagara IRCC has been quick with e certificates.

Sid_98

Dec 6, 2023
Hi all, took my oath this morning. On my initial application I had indicated a paper certificate. However, when I got the invite to appear it said that everyone is getting e-certificate unless we email and ask for paper based - I did NOT email as I don't mind e-certificate. When I log-in to the portal to download the certificate, I get the following error: "You have not opted to receive an electronic Citizenship Certificate". Is this normal?

kaizen456

Dec 6, 2023
Hi, I had my oath ceremony today but did not receive instructions on how to download e certificate, would it be on the same website where we checked the status of application? Can someone share the instructions on how to download e certificate? thank you

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Reactions: sweet2818

kaizen456

Dec 6, 2023
@Calgary222 Thank you so much for providing these links
I just tried to download the certificate and got the following error message:
There were issues submitting your form.
  • You have not opted to receive an electronic Citizenship Certificate.

When receiving an oath invitation I got an instructions that my application was selected to receive e-certificate and if I want to change for paper certificate I should notify them. I did not send any emails assuming I will get an e-certificate by default.

Did anyone experience similar issue?

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
@Calgary222 Thank you so much for providing these links
I just tried to download the certificate and got the following error message:
There were issues submitting your form.
  • You have not opted to receive an electronic Citizenship Certificate.

When receiving an oath invitation I got an instructions that my application was selected to receive e-certificate and if I want to change for paper certificate I should notify them. I did not send any emails assuming I will get an e-certificate by default.

Did anyone experience similar issue?
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2022-citizenship-applications.780754/page-179#post-10566521

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
Is anyone able to download ecertificate from December 6 oath? I am trying and its coming as “there is an issue with submission of oath form”. I submitted it yesterday after oath.