+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

elkodsi

Oct 22, 2018
For those that took the oath recently, did you get an automated response after you emailed oath affirmation form? Our clerk said we would get automated response so we know it is in her inbox but neither of us got any response or automated response. We had our oath this morning.
Hello Bandit
Can you please update me once u would be able to download the ecertificate, as of now still not avaialable for me

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Hello Bandit
Can you please update me once u would be able to download the ecertificate, as of now still not avaialable for me
Yes I will update here. Nothing so far, same error message. Hopefully by tomorrow we get it.

anouk-M

Dec 25, 2019
For those that took the oath recently, did you get an automated response after you emailed oath affirmation form? Our clerk said we would get automated response so we know it is in her inbox but neither of us got any response or automated response. We had our oath this morning.
I had my ceremony yesterday too and no I didn’t get an auto reply

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
@elkodsi @Bandit Queen @anouk-M how are you all sending your oath form? is it better to print and sign it physically or e-sign it? thank you
We printed and signed then scanned to email it, they specified to use black pen to sign. We didn’t do electronic because they don’t accept digital sign, they want you to sign on paper and take a photo and then basically paste that photo on pdf of oath form. So we rather printed and signed and scanned to email it. All of the instructions will be in your oath letter. Not sure what others did but please note we are still waiting for ecert. Also the clerk said file number or application number should be in subject line and they are both the same but in my case they are both same for my husband but different for me. As in his file number and application number is same like the clerk said but my file number is different from application number, we applied together as a family.

Reactions: nsrk

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Sent the form at 12:16pm
I see people mentioning initials of clerk, did you include any such thing in the email. I am still waiting for the certificate, I know it is not 5 business days yet but starting to get worried a little as it is IRCC which is very unpredictable.