+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

VAtoQC2023

Mar 25, 2023
Well, I got an email with the instructions for downloading my e-certificate this morning. However, the tracker still shows my application is "in progress" and the citizenship ceremony section is still labeled "not started". Anyone else experience this? How long after receiving the e-certificate instructions did you receive "decision made"/ your oath invite?

tukhuk

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hi all - how long does it take on average from LPP completed to receive the oath invite for Niagara office?

Phema

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
I did my test on Sept 7 but it's still showing in progress. How long does it take to get updated to "completed"?

VAtoQC2023

Mar 25, 2023
Received my oath ceremony invitation this morning!! October 3rd is the big day, hooray!! The application tracker hasn't been updated and is still showing the citizenship ceremony as " not started" and my application is still "in progress". I'm guessing that it will update in the next few days.

Reactions: SunshineJA

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
My test’s completed on Aug 25th and LPP is still in progress, unlike others that’ve had their test and LPP marked complete together lately at NGF.
Yeah, I got my test invite 2 days after BG check. So not surprising that LPP is taking longer.

Last edited: