+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

steffyc

Apr 23, 2017
No, they didn’t even send instructions to download email. Now probably they will send it next week. Have you created your portal account already.?
No, i also did not receive the email to download the e-certificate (after sending the oath form) so i cannot create an IRCC account. I think you need the letter which include the access code to create an account, I am not sure so I can be wrong. If anyone could shed light on this please, would be helpful.
Did you get an acknowledgment receipt for sending out the oath form?

pvivek5828

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
No, i also did not receive the email to download the e-certificate (after sending the oath form) so i cannot create an IRCC account. I think you need the letter which include the access code to create an account, I am not sure so I can be wrong. If anyone could shed light on this please, would be helpful.
Did you get an acknowledgment receipt for sending out the oath form?
No, I didn’t even receive acknowledgement when I send the oath form. I guess since we replied to the oath invite email it doesn’t send the acknowledgment. Let’s see, mostly next week we should receive our certificate.

KAulakh

Mar 12, 2020
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1200
Application: Single
Application sent: Nov 10
Delivered: Nov 16
AOR :- 24 nov
Fingerprints required:- 16 feb
Given on :- 21 march 2023
Recevied :-3 april
Bg verification completed :4 april
Test window (16 aprilto 4 may ) niagara fall office
Test complete 28 april
Test complete Show on tracker :- 2 may
Language complete on 10 july
Got request for I94 on 10july
Send paperwork on on 11 july
Physical presence and probhitions complete on 18 july
Citizenship ceremony :- not started
Got email on 29 july
Today i got this email Please find the instructions to download your electronic Canadian Citizenship Certificate (e-Certificate) in the attached document.
Nothing update on tracker
No oath email

Alex_K

Feb 2, 2017
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
Med's Done....
25-01-2018
You have given me a bit of hope. It seems most people that did their test in March got LPP and oaths last week and early this week. Nice to see that someone who did theirs in April got their oath. I applied in January so by that trend I should have my LPP done in September as I was one of the few from January who had to wait until June to do their test. Seems like most did it in March.
I'm practically on the same boat. I also applied in January but I got my test done on July 1st.
Currently waiting for LPP.

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
I'm practically on the same boat. I also applied in January but I got my test done on July 1st.
Currently waiting for LPP.
Well here is a little bit of hope for you. I got my LPP done on the 27th but didn’t update on tracker until the 29th. Now just keeping my fingers crossed for a quick oath date.

Reactions: Alex_K

steffyc

Apr 23, 2017
No, I didn’t even receive acknowledgement when I send the oath form. I guess since we replied to the oath invite email it doesn’t send the acknowledgment. Let’s see, mostly next week we should receive our certificate.
Please keep us updated here if you hear anything.

Reactions: pvivek5828