+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

tenhag

Star Member
May 2, 2023
When ordering GCMS notes, should I use the application number as the file number?
I can't find a file number anywhere else. Even the AOR/tracker only has the application number

steffyc

Apr 23, 2017
No, I didn’t even receive acknowledgement when I send the oath form. I guess since we replied to the oath invite email it doesn’t send the acknowledgment. Let’s see, mostly next week we should receive our certificate.
I received this email just this afternoon saying that there is a technical error regarding citizenship certificate from NGF.

“It has come to our attention that there have been some technical errors in regards to your electronic certificate(s). We apologize for this, our staff is working diligently to resolve this in a timely manner. Please to continue to monitor all email inboxes and junk folders for a new email, with instructions on how to access your certificate.”

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
I received this email just this afternoon saying that there is a technical error regarding citizenship certificate from NGF.

“It has come to our attention that there have been some technical errors in regards to your electronic certificate(s). We apologize for this, our staff is working diligently to resolve this in a timely manner. Please to continue to monitor all email inboxes and junk folders for a new email, with instructions on how to access your certificate.”
What’s the error?

steffyc

Apr 23, 2017
What’s the error?
They said there is a technical error with the citizenship certificate but no exact detail on the error. I am not sure if it is just for myself or all those for took oath with NGF office. My husband did not get this email so I am curious now.

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
They said there is a technical error with the citizenship certificate but no exact detail on the error. I am not sure if it is just for myself or all those for took oath with NGF office. My husband did not get this email so I am curious now.
I see. Hopefully they'll fix that for you soon.

pvivek5828

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hello,

I have got the same email too. Don’t know exactly what is the error.

Nonialize

Jun 19, 2014
I got the same email too

KAulakh

Mar 12, 2020
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1200
Application: Single
Application sent: Nov 10
Delivered: Nov 16
AOR :- 24 nov
Fingerprints required:- 16 feb
Given on :- 21 march 2023
Recevied :-3 april
Bg verification completed :4 april
Test window (16 aprilto 4 may ) niagara fall office
Test complete 28 april
Test complete Show on tracker :- 2 may
Language complete on 10 july
Got request for I94 on 10july
Send paperwork on on 11 july
Physical presence and probhitions complete on 18 july
Citizenship ceremony :- not started
Got email on 29 july
Today i got this email Please find the instructions to download your electronic Canadian Citizenship Certificate (e-Certificate) in the attached document.
Nothing update on tracker
No oath email
Got oath email
22 august online

Reactions: OSHammat and Di2882

steffyc

Apr 23, 2017
I got the same email too
Got the instructions to download the e-certificate and was also able to access same without issue for both my husband and myself. I am not able to access my child’s certificate however. We did not send an oath form as he was under 14yrs. I am getting the same error message to wait for 2-5 days after sending oath form. Does anyone know why?