+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

MMarar

Jan 30, 2023
I am a June applicant and still didn’t receive the test invite . The only thing that’s completed is the background check. When you send the Webform what did you say in it? And please keep me posted with their reply.
I got a reply from an officer today. They replied to the email I sent, not the webform.

Anyways, the officer told me I am scheduled for the next test event and to keep looking at my inbox and junk folders.

I didn't know the tests were also divided in events.

Reactions: Rorosgurl

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
I got a reply from an officer today. They replied to the email I sent, not the webform.

Anyways, the officer told me I am scheduled for the next test event and to keep looking at my inbox and junk folders.

That’s awesome. I think what he meant by event is a testing window. I wonder if I should email them to wake them up to look at my application lol. What’s the email that you used?

azog

Jan 30, 2023

Can you share the email address please to whom you sent?

Princess12

Jan 25, 2023
Congratulations, lucky you.
Dear Niagara IRCC,
My background and test sections are marked as completed on my online application tracker for the past 4 months. Please let me know if I’m on queue to receive an oath ceremony invite soon, and if there is a decision made on my citizenship application.

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anybody know when the next text batch is? in terms of timeframe? June applicant here with BG completed on Dec 22nd