+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
lol you are just Feb 22 applicant so relax. I am a June 2021 applicant and also stuck at test completed with NF office.
Yeah, I see the trend but it's still troubling. Other offices are not like this. Many other Feb and Mar 2022 online applications are onto oath and beyond. I don't understand why NGF office is slower. I also don't understand but a KW/C application would go to NGF as opposed to the Kitchener office. Not that the Kitchener office was any faster historically.

Reactions: becca545

MMarar

Jan 30, 2023
guys, I posted this question on the August thread, but I was wondering if anyone here who applied online and as family, received the test invitation separately? My husband got his invitation on Jan 23 (completed his test yesterday), but one week later and I have not received anything. I called the office today many times but couldn't get through, so I sent a message via webform

He's been processed in Niagara, so I believe I am as well, our timeline has been the same, except the test invitation. Not sure if this happens often in this office..
Here's my timeline:

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1140
Application: Family (2 members)
Application sent: August 15, 2022
Delivered: August 17, 2022
AOR: Sept 15, 2022
In process: Sept 27, 2022
Background completed: January 11, 2023

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
guys, I posted this question on the August thread, but I was wondering if anyone here who applied online and as family, received the test invitation separately? My husband got his invitation on Jan 23 (completed his test yesterday), but one week later and I have not received anything. I called the office today many times but couldn't get through, so I sent a message via webform

He's been processed in Niagara, so I believe I am as well, our timeline has been the same, except the test invitation. Not sure if this happens often in this office..
Here's my timeline:

Family application mostly receive invitation on the same date. Did you try giving the test if your husband's window is still open?

MMarar

Jan 30, 2023
Family application mostly receive invitation on the same date. Did you try giving the test if your husband's window is still open?
Yes, I've been trying everyday Lol I spoke with some friends, and no one had this issue. The link says I haven't been invited yet o_O

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
yes, both of us have BG completed, and Language, Physical Presence and Prohibitions are all in Progress, for both of us. His Citizenship test is "not started" although he already completed it.
This is really odd. Had your Background be stuck it would make sense for you to not receive Test invite. But as everything is same for both of you, you should have received the invite.

You can do one thing. Send an email to the test email address from which your husband got invite and ask about your test as its a family application.

Reactions: MMarar

MMarar

Jan 30, 2023
This is really odd. Had your Background be stuck it would make sense for you to not receive Test invite. But as everything is same for both of you, you should have received the invite.

You can do one thing. Send an email to the test email address from which your husband got invite and ask about your test as its a family application.
I know right, super strange! I've been looking all over internet trying to find someone in this same situation, but I haven't so far. I used the webform today, but I guess sending an email will not hurt. btw, thank you for the input! :)

Reactions: forw.jane

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013

Here's my timeline:

I am a June applicant and still didn’t receive the test invite . The only thing that’s completed is the background check. When you send the Webform what did you say in it? And please keep me posted with their reply.

Reactions: MMarar

MMarar

Jan 30, 2023
I am a June applicant and still didn’t receive the test invite . The only thing that’s completed is the background check. When you send the Webform what did you say in it? And please keep me posted with their reply.
Sure, I will update you all when I hear from them. On the webform I said my husband and I applied as a family, and that we both had our background checks completed on the same day and all the past updates as well, however, he received a test invitation but I didn't, and I would like to know if this is normal of if I'm missing anything because everywhere I look it says family is processed together.

Not exact these words, but you get the idea :D

azog

Jan 30, 2023
Anyone waiting for test invites from Niagara office? How long does it takes after Background check completion ?

MMarar

Jan 30, 2023
Anyone waiting for test invites from Niagara office? How long does it takes after Background check completion ?
Many of us, I guess. I am :). My husband got the invite 22 days after the bg check completed, but I haven't yet.

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
Been waiting since December 23rd.