+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEXUS application

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Got conditional approval for one of my kid's Nexus application today. Applied in May, 2023
Waiting to get conditional approval for one of my other kid's Nexus application. Applied in May, 2023 as well

Reactions: zagcollins

sri88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
What documents did you take for an appointment? I have an appointment next week at the fort Erie location.
Hi , did you get your card ? Mine turned to activate the card 3 days after approval. There was a mistake in citizenship details, which the officer didn't correct during the interview. I made a call, and the officer on the phone, did it for me and reissued another card. Again after 3 days of this event, my status showed "Activate Membership." So far, I have not received both cards :)...

sri88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
Hi , did you get your card ? Mine turned to activate the card 3 days after approval. There was a mistake in citizenship details, which the officer didn't correct during the interview. I made a call, and the officer on the phone, did it for me and reissued another card. Again, after 3 days of this event, my status showed "Activate Membership." So far, I have not received both cards :)...
Well, I have an update today .... I received my first card today in 15 days(weekdays) after approval, and I'm waiting for my second card. Hopefully, I will get it by next week or so...

Reactions: vkbca

sri88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
Well, I have an update today .... I received my first card today in 15 days(weekdays) after approval, and I'm waiting for my second card. Hopefully, I will get it by next week or so...
Back again-- got the other card today. summarizing timeline for reference

Applied: April 2023
Conditional Approval: 30th Jan 2024
Interview: 31st Jan 2024 ( PeaceBridge Enrollment Centre)
Membership activation tab appeared: 2nd Feb 2024
I noticed an error in citizenship data- the officer didn't update the citizenship change ( if anyone has a citizenship status change, make sure they update at the interview-- I asked the officer; however, she didn't change the citizenship, but removed my passport and added a new passport- but didn't toggle from India to Canada. ) Made a call to the enrollment centre on 7th Feb 2024 and corrected this. The officer said he is reissuing a new card and directed me to discard the initial card( while my initial card was still on the way).
Approval email: 7th Feb. 2024 (after correction)
Membership activation tab re-appeared: 9th Feb 2024
First mailed Card received: 21st Feb 2024
The second card was received on February 22, 2024.

I hope this helps all who recently attended the interview... Thank you

Reactions: idavid

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Back again-- got the other card today. summarizing timeline for reference

Applied: April 2023
Conditional Approval: 30th Jan 2024
Interview: 31st Jan 2024 ( PeaceBridge Enrollment Centre)
Membership activation tab appeared: 2nd Feb 2024
I noticed an error in citizenship data- the officer didn't update the citizenship change ( if anyone has a citizenship status change, make sure they update at the interview-- I asked the officer; however, she didn't change the citizenship, but removed my passport and added a new passport- but didn't toggle from India to Canada. ) Made a call to the enrollment centre on 7th Feb 2024 and corrected this. The officer said he is reissuing a new card and directed me to discard the initial card( while my initial card was still on the way).
Approval email: 7th Feb. 2024 (after correction)
Membership activation tab re-appeared: 9th Feb 2024
First mailed Card received: 21st Feb 2024
The second card was received on February 22, 2024.

I hope this helps all who recently attended the interview... Thank you
Hello!

Congratulations. Peace Bridge enrollment center is the Fort Erie ON one right? Do they have both CBP and CBSA at the same place or do you have to go to the US side and do the second interview? Also, is it possible to walk to the US side? Should we drive?

praikdeshmukh1987

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hi All ,
I am in a dilemma, I have 2 nexus card application one which I had applied and has a conditional approval during covid (but I couldn't go as all the interviews were cancelled) and another one which I applied recently after getting my Canadian passport.Now the reason for this is I had lost my US number which was my 2 factor authentication method on the first application and decided to delete my account . when I recreated everything using the same email id surprisingly I can see my previous conditionally approved application as well as the new application ( which is in progress) . My query is can I schedule an interview using the previous conditionally approved application ( which has Indian passport and other visa details ) go to the interview and tell them about my situation by showing the new Canadian passport and other details? Will this be accepted or would I have to wait till my new application gets conditionally approved? Please advise
Thanks
Pratik

sri88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
Hello!

Congratulations. Peace Bridge enrollment center is the Fort Erie ON one right? Do they have both CBP and CBSA at the same place or do you have to go to the US side and do the second interview? Also, is it possible to walk to the US side? Should we drive?
Yes its the Fort Erie one. They don't have CBP and CBSA at same place. You have to report to Canadian office and then cross peace bridge to attend the US side interview. I am not sure about walk. You can drive of course and all you need is to say the immigration officer you are for Nexus Enrolment they will show you the small parking area. Prepare for toll payment when you are back, Also if you dont have a valid i94 ( if you need one) make sure you get it . Thanks

motocrosstar

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
Hey folks, my wife and I applied for Nexus in May 2023. She just got a conditional approval couple of days back. Meanwhile I'm still waiting to get it. My question is should we schedule an interview for my wife or is it ok to wait for my conditional approval to come through? Especially given that we don't know how long I'll be waiting. Thanks in advance!

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
We(myself, wife and 9 year old daughter) applied in Mar 2023 and my wife got conditional approval in Dec 2023 and we are still waiting for an update for me and our daughter.

Reactions: motocrosstar

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hey folks, my wife and I applied for Nexus in May 2023. She just got a conditional approval couple of days back. Meanwhile I'm still waiting to get it. My question is should we schedule an interview for my wife or is it ok to wait for my conditional approval to come through? Especially given that we don't know how long I'll be waiting. Thanks in advance!
you can wait. your conditional approval is valid for 24 months. my family has had conditional approval for nearly 4 months now and we recently scheduled an interview as my better half is finally fuc*ing getting her Canadian passport in the next week or so.

vkbca

Mar 29, 2021
you can wait. your conditional approval is valid for 24 months. my family has had conditional approval for nearly 4 months now and we recently scheduled an interview as my better half is finally fuc*ing getting her Canadian passport in the next week or so.
It's 5 years now.

Check question I have been conditionally approved for a Trusted Traveler Program and would like to schedule an appointment interview under https://help.cbp.gov/s/all-ttp-articles?language=en_US

NEXUS and FAST-North must complete the enrollment within 5 years of receiving conditional approval.

gotanswers?

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
I had applied in Oct 2022 for 3 family members. I got my conditional approval in Feb and the rest 2 members got on March 1.