+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEXUS application

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City
6 months at least for you to receive the conditional approval

Do they send notification e-mail when there is an update in your file like conditional approval or interview etc ? I submitted application yesterday but didn't receive any confirmation or notification. I was wondering if I need to login dashboard and check application status frequently.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Do they send notification e-mail when there is an update in your file like conditional approval or interview etc ? I submitted application yesterday but didn't receive any confirmation or notification. I was wondering if I need to login dashboard and check application status frequently.
Nexus applications would receive an email from: ttp-no-reply@cbp.dhs.gov only once the application is conditionally approved and after the interview the application is approved in the system

Dear Applicant,

Re: PASSID: xxxxxx Application status change

There has been a recent change to the status of your application. Please login to the Trusted Traveler Programs Website (https://ttp.dhs.gov) for more information.

This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Thank you,

U.S. Customs and Border Protection

Reactions: RandomUser514

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City
Nexus applications would receive an email from: ttp-no-reply@cbp.dhs.gov only once the application is conditionally approved and after the interview the application is approved in the system

Dear Applicant,

Re: PASSID: xxxxxx Application status change

There has been a recent change to the status of your application. Please login to the Trusted Traveler Programs Website (https://ttp.dhs.gov) for more information.

This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Thank you,

U.S. Customs and Border Protection

thanks mate!

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Went in to YYZ to update my Nexus to Canadian citizen the CBSA officers are real chilled and very helpful , no appointment needed , my citizen certificate , Canada passport and nexus card CBSA took copies of all and took my nexus card ,its invalid now and the USA CBP officers comes once a week to Pearson airport for documents to do the nexus citizenship change over and to keep on checking your member info has been edited to Canadian status ,then you have to pay for a replacement card $25 usd or $33 cad could take up to 3 weeks and advised me not to use the nexus lanes or crossing when entering the states. https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/

wincanton

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Waterloo
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
07-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Its hot and good for health to sweat :eek:
This el-nino effect was due to no updating in citizenship (India to Canada) for 3 of us and my son already had Canadian passport so no issues for him.
CBP Officer forgot to make changes in citizenship for the Nexus card. We received our nexus cards last wee and surprisingly our citizenship is mentioned as India. And If I want to have updated cards, I have to pay US$25 each for new cards with updated citizenship. However, they would need documents.

Now I'm again following-up (emails/phone) with Nexus/CBP team for updates in citizenship. CBP Officer mentioned last week that I can use this card in Nexus lanes as is. I crossed the border over the weekend with no issues.

CBP wants to have all documents scanned using flat bed scanner only, means I have to send documents again via email. Hopefully they will update passport/citizenship as Canada in my profile by next week.

Last edited:

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
This el-nino effect was due to no updating in citizenship (India to Canada) for 3 of us and my son already had Canadian passport so no issues for him.
CBP Officer forgot to make changes in citizenship and the Nexus card. We received our nexus cards last wee and surprisingly our citizenship is mentioned as India. And If I want to have updated cards, I have to pay US$25 each for new cards with updated citizenship. However, they would need documents.

Now I'm again following-up (emails/phone) with Nexus/CBP team for updates in citizenship. CBP Officer mentioned last week that I can use this card in Nexus lanes as is. I crossed the border over the weekend with no issues.

CBP wants to have all documents scanned using flat bed scanner only, means I have to send documents again via email. Hopefully they will update passport/citizenship as Canada in my profile by next week.