+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Next steps after eCopr?

shrishtiiic

Aug 7, 2021
I had received my eCOPR on June 27. What's the next thing to do for PR card?
My portal shows everything is submitted to IRCC except my photo. It says "ready to submit" but I have already submitted it and when I try to upload it again it doesn't let me.
Please advise.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
I had received my eCOPR on June 27. What's the next thing to do for PR card?
My portal shows everything is submitted to IRCC except my photo. It says "ready to submit" but I have already submitted it and when I try to upload it again it doesn't let me.
Please advise.
I guess, you dont need to do anything for pr card, unless you receive any photo rejection email.

maeshin

Sep 25, 2023
Hi everyone! I received my eCOPR last September 22,2023 but there was an error in my name. How can I fix this? How long will my dependents receive their eCOPR?Also, will the passports of my dependents still be stamped with visa? Thank you for your responses!

Dd11

Sep 13, 2023
No. The process is complete.
As net steps, please apply for SIN number aftre signing the eCOPR and uploading the signed document. And update OHIP health card,
Where should you upload the signed ecopr, no info came with the download.

pinemaple

Star Member
Apr 27, 2022
TLDR: Does anyone have experience changing from common-law to married after COPR and landing with just a local marriage certificate?

Long version: My common-law partner and I are getting married after submitting our passports and getting the COPR, which we received under common-law status. We plan to send a webform to IIRC to inform them right after the wedding.

The issue lies in getting the marriage certificate for proof. In the Philippines, the official (PSA) marriage certificate will take several months to process. We can get the local civil registry marriage certificate, but at least for spousal sponsorship the IRCC requires the PSA version.

Do you think it will be fine to land in Canada with just the local marriage certificate and a promise to send the PSA one when it's ready?

Thanks for any insights.