Finger Print Request April 9th-2018

RCMP sent fingerprints to CIC April 12th

Still waiting on test date, today is June 5th-2018

Any idea whats going on? Thanks

Any luck?

ddavidd1

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Hi ALL, I have question, I recently renewed my DL and Heath Card, both are still valid however I renewed it earlier completely forgot that the photo copies were sent for citizenships. I have my Test with interview in July, question is will this create a delay or problem? Thanks for your feed back

Gibe

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hi guys,

My FP were sent to RCMP one week ago (July 27) from a fingerprint agency. This morning I called IRCC to check if they got the results from RCMP.

The call center person told me that they can’t know if they received the results. I need to wait either for test invite or a warning letter stating that they still miss the results.

Do you know if I should call them again in a few days or use the web form? I have only 9 days left in the 30 days notice.

Thanks

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Hi guys,

My FP were sent to RCMP one week ago (July 27) from a fingerprint agency. This morning I called IRCC to check if they got the results from RCMP.

The call center person told me that they can’t know if they received the results. I need to wait either for test invite or a warning letter stating that they still miss the results.

Do you know if I should call them again in a few days or use the web form? I have only 9 days left in the 30 days notice.

Thanks
You can email RCMP whether they have send across your Fp.

Gibe

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
You can email RCMP whether they have send across your Fp.
Thanks. That’s what I was thinking to do too.
If they sent the results, then it is very likely that the processing center got it.

Gibe

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Thanks. That’s what I was thinking to do too.
If they sent the results, then it is very likely that the processing center got it.
RCMP was very quick to answer that they sent the results. So I guess that everything is in order.

I also tried the IRCC web-form a week ago but still no news.

khazan

Jun 28, 2018
You need to call the call centre, they can confirm and tell you even date when they received
I actually did my FP (before test) more than a month ago and when I called the IRCC to confirm if they received the result, they couldn't confirm its receipt. The lady said it is possible that they received the result but the envelope hasn't been opened yet. I didn't my FP in third party company and they said it takes 10 business days for it to get to the IRCC. I have been waiting for over 6 months since IP started to get the FP. Now I don't know how long I will wait for the test invite... :( I don't think my application will get to test and oath before the 12month period.

Gibe

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Just to let you know. Almost 2 weeks after sending my request to IRCC using the web-form i got test invite. Then the next day I got a reply for my inquiry saying that they received my fingerprints and that everything is in order.

So i’m guessing that sending the request did help a bit getting the test invite. For those who are in IP for several months that might be something to try.

Best luck to everyone.

surreymeluk

Oct 1, 2018
Hi Are fingerprints mandortory/compulsory to supply?... as part of the citizenship application process? Does every application require to take these?

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hey there , I've been applying my my document for family sponser ship and I recived my UCI Number before two day , now they ask me to do the biometric ' my question is how it took time after I did the biometric and how many need for processing my application and what is the