+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

News Release really important for international students

kalis236

Jul 16, 2020
True that. But it won't help international students that much unless they open VFS and VAC. Because no one actually received full approval whoever submitted their file after March.

So they might revise their decision regarding VAC opening and start processing second stage approval.
Many have received full approval with Visa stamping. Especially from Europe, Hongkong

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
True that. But it won't help international students that much unless they open VFS and VAC. Because no one actually received full approval whoever submitted their file after March.

So they might revise their decision regarding VAC opening and start processing second stage approval.
VFS and VAC offices are open

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
hello guys ... Does it mean that the international students from countries that have opened vfs centers will get full approval ?

kitty11

Jun 4, 2017
Category........
Other
If you are applying online, you should not sign the form and upload the scanned copy. You have to place electronic signature.
Thank you for responding. Would you please also guide me if there is any specific website or application that should be used for e-signatures?

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
hello guys ... Does it mean that the international students from countries that have opened vfs centers will get full approval ?
it's possible but IDK, I have applied with a full application with biometrics (I don't require medical ) and ended up receiving an AIP!

getsthingsdone

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Thank you for responding. Would you please also guide me if there is any specific website or application that should be used for e-signatures?
When you submit the documents, it is deemed to have been signed by you. It will ask you to type in your name there, you are declaring that you are submitting the file at that time.

No separate signature required.

Reactions: kitty11

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
You don't need to sign it, Just upload the document on the next step before you make a payment you will have to agree to terms and they will ask you to type your full name on a text box ( that's going to be your digital signature ) its simple and straight forward

Reactions: kitty11

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
No. VACs are subcontractors and do not make decisions. Many countries have no VACs. My daughter had to travel.abroad to an open.VAC.

kitty11

Jun 4, 2017
Category........
Other
You don't need to sign it, Just upload the document on the next step before you make a payment you will have to agree to terms and they will ask you to type your full name on a text box ( that's going to be your digital signature ) its simple and straight forward
Thank you

kitty11

Jun 4, 2017
Category........
Other
When you submit the documents, it is deemed to have been signed by you. It will ask you to type in your name there, you are declaring that you are submitting the file at that time.

No separate signature required.
Thank you