+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

News News

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
Hey all
Today I received from my lawyer the mail that Damascus sent on :November 13,2006
Here is the text:
" This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. A letter was sent to you on November 13, 2006 asking you to provide the following:
- IMM8 generic

- Original police certificates from Lebanon for you, your spouse, and *******
(please note that this is the last requirement and you should be ready to travel before medical expiry date March 04, 2007)
Please be notified that if we do not receive the requested materials within 45 days of the date of this message
Your file number, full name and date of birth must be mentioned on each correspondence sent to us.

Please do not send attachments by email. Documents must be sent by mail or fax only.

Regards,

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
Hey buddy

Ya it seems that we are close to the finish line , i have already sent the papers and i think it arrived last sunday .Hope they process it fast without any additional delays since i am out of time and near to medical's expiry.
Please can you post your time line and keep us updated
Best wishes,

Ozzie

Star Member
Aug 3, 2006
USA
congrats.. mike!

Hope everything goes smooth for you now :)

Eduardo my friend.. what happened with your FBI.... I sent them an email yesterday.. and they replied me in 3 hours.. saying that I'll get my fingerprints in 1 to 3 weeks.......

what's your status?

Goodluck guys

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Here you are Mikeramma

Application date: Dec 04
AOR : Feb 05
IA: May 05
Other documents required: June 05
Updated proof of founds Req: May 06
Interview: Waived
Medicals: Sep 06
FBI: Sep 06.... still waiting for results... 13 weeks so far...
Mexican PGR police clearance: Last week Dec 06

My friend Ozzie
It seems that we still have long way to go on this FBI thing, I was told the same as you when I asked for my status to the FBI (very nice people by the way)

Regards all!!
Eduardo