+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Zealand or Canada in terms of Education & Job ?

Oct 17, 2013
I recently completed my high school in India with some lower grades in Mathematics. Now for higher education I intend to go abroad and for the same I was provided an option of Diploma in engineering from my counselor. I have limited source of money(Loan- Rs. 30 Lacs max) so my options come towards either New Zealand or Canada. In Canada I am pretty sure about getting into columbia college to complete my 2 years for an associate degree and then transfer to some good university in british columbia for the remaining 2 years to complete my bachelors degree. In between of these 2 years(after my associate degree) I intend to apply for a job to make out some money which may support me in my remaining education at the university. And in New Zealand I intend to apply to Unitec or Christchurch Polytechnic or Wintec for New Zealand Diploma in Engineering and the same process as I think of Canada. Which country is much suitable for Education standard, living standard & future prospects ? Where is it expected to get the best part-time job while studying and a good job after my 2-year diploma/associate degree ? Please help!

I have 63%(81% in english language, 33% in Maths) in my 12th HSC and CGA 7.4 in 10th AISSE and 93% in 11th

srisrikanth

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
Hi,

According to me canada is best. Don't get struck in devastating place. I studied and worked nz, Canada is no way compared to nz. It's just a tourist place no jobs, no proper income though Unitec is a good uni but I won't recommend staying in Christchurch now.