+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Waterford, NS-Re-directed Citizenship Applications

habiba.mahboob

Jun 25, 2023
Did
My application was received at New Waterford on May 5th and I have heard nothing yet.
I was so worried when I opened up the tracking and realized that it had been delivered to New Waterford and not to Dorchester Str like I wrote on the label.

Is there a thread for anyone who's citizenship applications were received in May 2023?
Was UPs the mode of delivery ?

habiba.mahboob

Jun 25, 2023
Same thing happened to me here, i sent my documents via UPS and got directed to New waterford, i just read that they added 41 jobs in a new immigration and citizenship office in NS, so i think that’s an additional processing office so hopefully cases gets processed faster.
Fingers crossed

Reactions: karim2012

Yvonne001

Feb 23, 2023
My application was received at New Waterford on May 5th and I have heard nothing yet.
I was so worried when I opened up the tracking and realized that it had been delivered to New Waterford and not to Dorchester Str like I wrote on the label.

Is there a thread for anyone who's citizenship applications were received in May 2023?
Hi, ours was received May 5th too. We just got an email last night with the AOR. Hope this helps.

Reactions: LauHel

LauHel

Jun 18, 2018
Please update - AOR received on July 19 2023
tracker update email received on July 28 2023

Edited to add: Background verification, language, physical presence and prohibitions all in progress.

Last edited:

habiba.mahboob

Jun 25, 2023
Hi, Just to let you know, we received email yesterday with the AOR , so that was from May 5th. You will probably get yours in a couple of weeks.
hi... thank you for the update... mine was delivered after 19th may. and today is 2nd august . havent heard anything from them. did you get the AOR by mail?

dotty

May 5, 2023
Please, my documents got to Waterford 6th September how long would I have to wait before I get my AOR.

God bless1

Feb 23, 2024
I notice that my application was send to New Waterford not to Sydney. Does this only happen to people who used UPS only because everyone I saw message mentioned they used UPS?