Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 17
IELTS Request
Sep 01
Med's Done....
Sept 01 (Med Pass)
fayfeily said:
Look like EEBC need to have job offer from employer first right ?
I believe so , unless you got a master's degree.

eqrkim

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
EE BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 17
IELTS Request
Sep 01
Med's Done....
Sept 01 (Med Pass)
hasanul_murad said:
Dears,

Can you share the details with the weblink. All the streams of skilled worker requires a job offer. I have been waiting for a long time and now frustrated to see such requirements. No hope for me here.

http://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/About-the-BC-PNP/Express-Entry-British-Columbia.aspx
http://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/About-the-BC-PNP/Skills-Immigration.aspx

Murad
I tried to share the link many times, but somehow it didn't allow me to put the link on my postings :s

I think BC is looking for managerial+ level people with a job offer or currently working in BC..

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys please update the scores also,my steam is skilled worker and i got 76 point and do i expect to get invitation?I am worried and i saw in the website for skilled worker minimum requirement is 135 but my friends said they gonna a choose from higher score.Is it correct.
Rabin

eqrkim

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
EE BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 17
IELTS Request
Sep 01
Med's Done....
Sept 01 (Med Pass)
RabinJi said:
Guys please update the scores also,my steam is skilled worker and i got 76 point and do i expect to get invitation?I am worried and i saw in the website for skilled worker minimum requirement is 135 but my friends said they gonna a choose from higher score.Is it correct.
Rabin
My understanding from the program guide for BC PNP Skills immigration and express entry BC, 135 points are guaranteed invitation points. Sounds like they will send an invitation to people above that points, but they will still invite people below the guaranteed invitation points. Not sure if its a good comparison, but guaranteed invitation points in BC PNP is similar to 600 points(PNP&LMIA) for Express Entry. It's just my thoughts

And realistically 135 is really hard to get unless your NOC is type '00' and your income is 100k lol

yelenah

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi, Rabin!

My husband doesn't have any more points than you have, calm down. The point bar for his stream is 95, but still...
I think they set the ladder too high. They will invite candidates with highest scores first, but that doesn't mean even they will exceed the point bar. Am I right??
You can try and get extra points. In our stream (entry level and semi-skilled), if you work 12 months, you get 10 bonus points.

I have a question.
In our stream, you have to work 9 months to register to the BC PNP. For us, that will be in May. If we submit the registration in May, will the points be automatically updated in August, when he reaches 12 months of employment, or is it wise to submit a new registration if he is not invited in the meantime?

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Hello Guys,

I could not find the relevant thread to post my query so I am posting to here.

If one does not have a year's working experience inside and outside Canada or the two combined, but has completed a Masters degree from a BC university, can't he apply through BC Express Entry - International Post Graduate stream?

What is the bare minimum qualification assuming if the application is a fresh graduate.

THank you,

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Check this out for points breakdown.
http://www.canadavisa.com/bc-pnp-skills-immigration-registration-system-sirs.html

I got 119 points in EEBC as skilled worker. Though I haven't submitted because I got CRS 459 in EE. Hoping to get the call in the next EE draw!
Does anyone know how frequent will be the BC PNP draw? And how long will it take to get the 600 points?

eqrkim

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
EE BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 17
IELTS Request
Sep 01
Med's Done....
Sept 01 (Med Pass)
salkhan said:
Hello Guys,

I could not find the relevant thread to post my query so I am posting to here.

If one does not have a year's working experience inside and outside Canada or the two combined, but has completed a Masters degree from a BC university, can't he apply through BC Express Entry - International Post Graduate stream?

What is the bare minimum qualification assuming if the application is a fresh graduate.

THank you,
I am under International grad , so not 100% sure about your case, but if you want BC EE , Int'l post grad. you have to meet the qualification for the federal economic immigration programs. Just check the BC EE/skilled worker program guide and see if you are qualified..

eqrkim

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
EE BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 17
IELTS Request
Sep 01
Med's Done....
Sept 01 (Med Pass)
riasat.abir said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/bc-pnp-skills-immigration-registration-system-sirs.html

I got 119 points in EEBC as skilled worker. Though I haven't submitted because I got CRS 459 in EE. Hoping to get the call in the next EE draw!
Does anyone know how frequent will be the BC PNP draw? And how long will it take to get the 600 points?
Wow , wonder why you didn't get ITA from EE. I thought in mid Jan the lowest draw point was 453.
I only can assume that in EE they took 1 month to do a first draw.. so I'd assume its gonna be similar?

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riasat.abir said:
canadavisa.com/bc-pnp-skills-immigration-registration-system-sirs.html

It seems like you're going to get an ITA from the Federal Express Entry. They just did another draw yesterday (January 27) and the lowest score was 457.