+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New travel exemption for immediate family member not being honoured or implemented by OUTCAN visa offices

kharthik24

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Toronto
Helo guys,
Yesterday I applied for wife TRV and today we received BIL. VACs are currently closed but my question is, does this BIL means our TRV would approve after bio? Or still can it be refuse?
Its just the first step. It doesn't mean anything until you submit it. Where is your wife located? Hopefully for you, the VACs are open.

Reactions: ayaz_acca

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Its just the first step. It doesn't mean anything until you submit it. Where is your wife located? Hopefully for you, the VACs are open.
She is in Pakistan and expected that Vacs are not opening any time soon.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes we attached a proposed flight and stated in the letter about the quarantine plan.

Question, Do I have to email IRCC thatbibhave an TRV application on process and the rest of the details? I read it from the website.i just want to verify
Don't believe you have to tell CIC that you have a TRV applcation.

Reactions: Smurf_Gimli

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "ayaz_acca, publicación: 8742178, miembro: 698936"]
Hola chicos
Ayer solicité esposa TRV y hoy recibimos BIL. Los VAC están cerrados actualmente, pero mi pregunta es, ¿significa esto que BIL significa que nuestro TRV aprobaría después de la biografía? ¿O aún puede ser basura?
[/CITAR]
Did you request the TRV from your wife on your account or did she do it alone?

Smurf_Gimli

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hi guys,

Has any one of you received email with this message?

Your application status has changes.

To check what's changed with your application's status:

1. Sign in to your account.
2. Click Check full application status under View the applications you submitted.

I submitted my TRV application yesterday .And I follow the instruction of that email but I did not see any changes.when i click the VIEW APPLICATION I just saw all the documents I provided nothing else.

Thank you

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Sometimes it's the first line that changes, the one about reviewing eligibility. Maybe an officer is already assessing your application?

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
Hi guys,

Does anyone have any idea about the TRV validity for spouses? I mean is it a single or multiple entry visa and for how many years could it be valid?
My wife got 10 year multi entry. However her visa expires the same time as her passport. So if your spouses passport is only valid for 2 years, the visa is also good for 2 years.

Reactions: Sepi

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
My wife got 10 year multi entry. However her visa expires the same time as her passport. So if your spouses passport is only valid for 2 years, the visa is also good for 2 years.
How is it 10-year but less than 10 years at the same time? You mean the expiry on the visa itself is 10 years and that you cannot use this visa with another passport (using 2 passports to enter, one for visa and one for travel)?

Smurf_Gimli

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
when the application first gets created in the system that is when you get this kind of message. technically they have not started reviewing anything yet. do not worry about anything for the next few months.

Thank you.few months? I hope it won't take long

Sepi

Apr 8, 2020
Hi guys,

Has any one of you received email with this message?

Your application status has changes.

To check what's changed with your application's status:

1. Sign in to your account.
2. Click Check full application status under View the applications you submitted.

I submitted my TRV application yesterday .And I follow the instruction of that email but I did not see any changes.when i click the VIEW APPLICATION I just saw all the documents I provided nothing else.

Thank you
This happened to me too, don’t worry. It doesn’t make any difference for you, it’s something that matters only in their own system. You should be waiting for the next updates.

Reactions: Smurf_Gimli

inapickle

Feb 18, 2020
Hi everyone! in the TRV online application what does it mean when they ask for "proof of upfront medical form (IMM1017B)"? My husband already did his medical exam for his PR but he didnt get the results as it was fowarded directly to IRCC from the physician and he was not given any sheet confirming he has completed the medical. However, when he tries to do the TRV application it is requiring him to upload the medical form.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone! in the TRV online application what does it mean when they ask for "proof of upfront medical form (IMM1017B)"? My husband already did his medical exam for his PR but he didnt get the results as it was fowarded directly to IRCC from the physician and he was not given any sheet confirming he has completed the medical. However, when he tries to do the TRV application it is requiring him to upload the medical form.
Include a note that he has already done a medical during the past year due to his PR application.