+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

omoakin22

Dec 12, 2019
My status is still showing In Process but I have gotten PPR. I got PPR and Medical Request same day...

omoakin22

Dec 12, 2019
Hi did u recently get both request or it’s been a while? Can u kindly share your timeline ? Thanks.
Nov 26TH - Pre-arrival mail
Nov 29th - Medicals request
Nov 29th - PPR
Dec 9th - Medicals done and documents sent via VFS
Dec 9th - Documents received and is enroute IRCC office in Lagos for processing.
Dec 11th - Pre-arrival mail reminder

Application was being treated at AVO previously but hopefully a response will be seen earlier as VFS confirmed that it's being done in Lagos now...

Status still shows In Process though...

Reactions: Zikky

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Nov 26TH - Pre-arrival mail
Nov 29th - Medicals request
Nov 29th - PPR
Dec 9th - Medicals done and documents sent via VFS
Dec 9th - Documents received and is enroute IRCC office in Lagos for processing.
Dec 11th - Pre-arrival mail reminder

Application was being treated at AVO previously but hopefully a response will be seen earlier as VFS confirmed that it's being done in Lagos now...

Status still shows In Process though...
congrats..what month was your application first received?

Kaypull

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Hello friends Please helppppp! I received this email from Accra immigration, MyCIC account shows approved , with my visa stamped ,and everything? Isn’t it enough to go in person to pick up my package? I was at the embassy today to pick up my package but I was asked to visit the VFS Accra , I was there and I was toast again that my package is with the embassy ...

How do I get back my passport pls hellpppppo
Dear Client,

Please be informed that your document is ready for pick up. Kindly arrange with a courier service to pick up your package with a copy of the email and an authority note.

Best regards,

omoakin22

Dec 12, 2019
Hello friends Please helppppp! I received this email from Accra immigration, MyCIC account shows approved , with my visa stamped ,and everything? Isn’t it enough to go in person to pick up my package? I was at the embassy today to pick up my package but I was asked to visit the VFS Accra , I was there and I was toast again that my package is with the embassy ...

How do I get back my passport pls hellpppppo
Dear Client,

Please be informed that your document is ready for pick up. Kindly arrange with a courier service to pick up your package with a copy of the email and an authority note.

Best regards,
When did you get the mail? Did you send it through VFS originally? I'll advise you hold on till Monday and go back to VFS to check again.

Kaypull

Star Member
May 17, 2019
When did you get the mail? Did you send it through VFS originally? I'll advise you hold on till Monday and go back to VFS to check again.
I got the email today at 11:am and I was at the embassy 2:30pm for pick up but no luck , VAC office at 3:30pm no luck

Reactions: Muhyy90

omoakin22

Dec 12, 2019
I got the email today at 11:am and I was at the embassy 2:30pm for pick up but no luck , VAC office at 3:30pm no luck
Ok, congratulations first of all.
You've waited this long for it so just have a little more patience. Check VFS again on Monday.