+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

Stan leee

Dec 1, 2019
W
You still have to take passport photographs in a certain specification and size. You will find the specs in the email sent to you. Make sure the photographer stamps the back of one of the passport and append signature and date as well.
wow stamp sign and date?
Thanks allot, I’ll get that done in the morning when leaving

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Did you also submit on the 19th of November?
I did but vfs received it on the 22 and passport was sent to IRCC for stamping on dec 3rd. So hopefully tomorrow they will update the online status. I understand the only stamp passport on Thursdays

Reactions: Muhyy90

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Did you also submit on the 19th of November?
The passport was sent directly from Canada to Accra vfs through dhl. There’s no vfs here in my city so I have to pay the passport return fee in my country back home and print out the receipt and add it inside the envelope.

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
How real is this pls?
I think it real o. Funny I checked the date my passport was stamped last year and it was on November 29 which was on Thursday. Someone got his child passport back and was stamp on August 29 which was on Thursday too. Lol have seen many too

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Let’s look out for online status approval tomorrow. And on Friday the passport will be sent back to the vfs and they will send it back to us . I’m expecting to have my son passport back on Thursday next week.