+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

Rhiri

Apr 20, 2018
Hi all,
I'm immigrating from Nigeria and after the long process of my application through the FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER (EXPRESS ENTRY) platform, I have been invited for an interview in ACCRA Ghana, I've been told to come with my passport as well as original documents of my education background and most importantly the previous proof of Employment.
Now my issue is not knowing if I would be submitting my passport after the interview which might be a problem for me because I would then have to remain in Ghana till they are done with my passport as I can't travel back without a passport. How long would it take to process my passport And also what likely interview questions should I be expecting..

Thanks and in anticipation of a swift reply... As my interview is next week on the 25th of April (Thursday)

Hi..
My situation is similar to yours..pls can we connect via mail..temitopeyak@gmail.com
thanks

Tonylee

Aug 7, 2017
Hello everyone, is there any APP RECVD - Nov 19 here, who has gotten MR yet? Just checking, cos I haven't gotten any update yet.

App recvd nov 19 2018
AOR1 Jan 23 2019
BM Feb 4
SA Feb 7
AVO Feb 19 2019

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Good evening my sweet friends on this platform..
Please can anyone who have used the services of vfs global tell me how fast and efficient they are.
I got request for updated forms and ircc indicated use vfs but since 15/4/2019 till today I did not get a confirm delivery update neither from vfs nor ircc Ghana office and its giving a great worries.
I sent document and on receipt they wrote visa fee and in another part of the receipt they wrote passport transmission right now I am so confused.
Can any knowledgeable member help me to understand.
Thank you

Kingfashone

Feb 10, 2019
Hi everyone,

Got medical request on 26th of April and today I got email requesting me to come for interview in two weeks time.

Anyone with idea of what is going with my Application?

Anyone with experience of this interview or possible question to prepare for?

Wife and kids are PR and wife added me to her Application, thanks.

Kingfashone

Feb 10, 2019
Hi everyone,

Got medical request on 26th of April and today I got email requesting me to come for interview in two weeks time.

Anyone with idea of what is going with my Application?

Anyone with experience of this interview or possible question to prepare for?

Wife and kids are PR and wife added me to her Application, thanks.
Went yesterday and was ask to go back with my passport and original documents and today I got pre arrival,
Good to us all.