+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

Jemmy

Oct 14, 2017
Hello everyone. I am one of the silent reader in the group and i am here to share my timeline and to encourage all silent reader/everyone still waiting for a positive result. My case was kinda complicated but God over everything. Today i got a positive final decision. My timeline below Application submitted April 20 AOR 1 May 25 We didn't received AOR 2 MEDICAL REQUEST SEPTEMBER 20 MEDICAL DONE OCTOBER 14 INTERVIEW REQUESTED JAN 28 INTERVIEW DATE FEBRUARY 6, interview lasted for more than 2hours. PRE ARRIVAL FEBRUARY 7 PASSPORT AND ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUEST FEBRUARY 15 PASSPORT SUBMITTED FEBRUARY 20 FINAL DECISION MADE AND IT WAS POSITIVE COUNTERFOIL MARCH 8. I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO HOLD THE FAITH. YOU'RE NEXT IJN. THANKS SO MUCH

Abby Yommi

Jan 30, 2018
Hello everyone. I am one of the silent reader in the group and i am here to share my timeline and to encourage all silent reader/everyone still waiting for a positive result. My case was kinda complicated but God over everything. Today i got a positive final decision. My timeline below Application submitted April 20 AOR 1 May 25 We didn't received AOR 2 MEDICAL REQUEST SEPTEMBER 20 MEDICAL DONE OCTOBER 14 INTERVIEW REQUESTED JAN 28 INTERVIEW DATE FEBRUARY 6, interview lasted for more than 2hours. PRE ARRIVAL FEBRUARY 7 PASSPORT AND ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUEST FEBRUARY 15 PASSPORT SUBMITTED FEBRUARY 20 FINAL DECISION MADE AND IT WAS POSITIVE COUNTERFOIL MARCH 8. I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO HOLD THE FAITH. YOU'RE NEXT IJN. THANKS SO MUCH
Wow!!! Congratulations. What was the interview centered on? Why did it take 2hours?

Beambie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hello all,

My application was received 31/12/2018
AOR 1 22/2/2019
Biometrics Payment Request 28/2/2019
SA 1/3/2019
File transferred to AVO 11/3/2019

zeemaple

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
Had a baby last month, wife is the PA. I sent a CSE, they sent this mail:
Which of them will be filled on behalf of the baby and the mum (PA). Is IMM 5669 and IMM 0008DEP needed?
Thanks guys

KingQueenD

Apr 2, 2019
Hello everyone. I am new to this page. I am about to submit my application and was wondering a couple of things. My partner has many siblings (14 in total) and it is required to add them to the application ( they will not be accompanying him) , do they have to do a medical as well or just their names and birth dates is enough?

zeemaple

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
Hello everyone. I am new to this page. I am about to submit my application and was wondering a couple of things. My partner has many siblings (14 in total) and it is required to add them to the application ( they will not be accompanying him) , do they have to do a medical as well or just their names and birth dates is enough?
Just their info. used incase any of them will be applying for a visa in the future and they need to claim her.

Reactions: KingQueenD

Dennywyse

Apr 15, 2019
Hi all,
I'm immigrating from Nigeria and after the long process of my application through the FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER (EXPRESS ENTRY) platform, I have been invited for an interview in ACCRA Ghana, I've been told to come with my passport as well as original documents of my education background and most importantly the previous proof of Employment.
Now my issue is not knowing if I would be submitting my passport after the interview which might be a problem for me because I would then have to remain in Ghana till they are done with my passport as I can't travel back without a passport. How long would it take to process my passport And also what likely interview questions should I be expecting..

Thanks and in anticipation of a swift reply... As my interview is next week on the 25th of April (Thursday)