Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
robyng65 said:
Well for full appeal I provided 2133 pages of documentation of genuine marriage, everything absolutely that they ask for proofs.
OK, I have a question for more senior members. Once someone has won an appeal (and in this case, also a Federal Court challenge), Canada Border Services sends the file back to the original visa office for further processing. But do they just send the original file - i.e., what the applicant and sponsor sent in the first place - or do they send the original file and all the documents that were tendered as evidence in the appeal? Because if they don't send all the extra documents that the sponsor used for the appeal, then the visa officer in Islamabad does not have their 2,133 pages of further evidence.

coco55

May 18, 2011
Well, im new here but an old one with CIC lol.

We will have our trials day soon and i asked my lawyer about it. He said that all the proof sent will be back at the embassy so they have the 2133 pages!!!!

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have done my re-medical on May 9, 2011 and DMP will send my medical to India

Please anyone know .. .how long CPP Ottawa take time to receive Re-medical result.

coco55

May 18, 2011
i think that it would be great and helpful if we can post our timelines since the appeal so we can have an idea of the time after winning...

heres mine for now...

appeal july 12th 2011
In process at CPP-O ?

coco55

May 18, 2011
Babarshah,

can you tell me when did you win your appeal and when they asked to re-do medical?

thanks

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,,,

Anyone got PPR from CPP Ottawa office?

Please update & best of luck

Harisha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2011
Hello guys

I won the adr hearing in Sep 14,2011. Do they send the letter to Sri lanka or the ottawa.

Thanks

Mrs. Turan

Mar 11, 2010
Vancouver Island, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
The Canadian Embassy, Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2010
File Transfer...
06-05-2010
Med's Request
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-08-2011
Interview........
23-06-2010
Passport Req..
09-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2011
LANDED..........
25-12-2011
April 19, 2011 Appeal Hearing date in Vancouver
July 5, 2011 Letter arrived stating we won our appeal, from the judge
July 29,2011 Request for redo of medical and Police Clearance
August 5, 2011 Received letter from the judge, sent to Paris Office
Sept. 5,2011 Began Processing files
Presently WAITING!!!!!!!

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is update??? we should make a list of cases being processed by CPP-ottawa.

Please provide details so i would be able to compile list. Thanks.

coco55 said:
i think that it would be great and helpful if we can post our timelines since the appeal so we can have an idea of the time after winning...

heres mine for now...

appeal july 12th 2011
In process at CPP-O ?

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wait you will have notification from CIC whether they are sending your file back to Sri Lanka or Ottawa

Harisha said:
Hello guys

I won the adr hearing in Sep 14,2011. Do they send the letter to Sri lanka or the ottawa.

Thanks

Harisha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2011
Hello guys

Appeal date: Sep14,2011
Received the letter that i won the appeal on sep 22,2011. They didnot mentioned that the file sent to
sri lanka or ottawa. How can i know this.

inlimbo

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2009
File Transfer...
18-06-2009
Interview........
02-06-10
I won my appeal May 16. Letter received a couple of weeks later. No news whatsoever since then. No idea if my file is staying in Ottawa or being reprocessed in Accra. The woman I talked to at the CIC call center last week was useless and very rude. I sent a case specific inquiry to Accra last week and I don't anticipate hearing back from them, as they've net answered before. I'm tired of my family being treated like garbage by CIC. This is horrible.

saima13

Jun 21, 2012
inlimbo I understand how you feel. We are going through the same since last 3.5 years. I first filed for my husband Jan 2009 and till now we are not together. They should atleast speed up the process once we win appeal as it shows we were rejected unfairly. My file is on Ottawa that we know...won end of May, recd email from ottawa file is with them and asked for uodaed forms. They were sent two weeks ago, we are exoecting medical next but dont know how long the process will take.
As far as I know Ottawa is processing cases from Islamabad, Cairo and Port Au Prince presently but all appeal allowed cases go to CPP first. Then they decided which ones will go to visa office and which ones will be processed by CPP-O. They dont correspond with us unless they decide the file will be processed by them until decision. You will hear from them soon, if its visa office it takes a while to contact.

Reactions: Alicee

inlimbo

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2009
File Transfer...
18-06-2009
Interview........
02-06-10
saima13 said:
inlimbo I understand how you feel. We are going through the same since last 3.5 years. I first filed for my husband Jan 2009 and till now we are not together. They should atleast speed up the process once we win appeal as it shows we were rejected unfairly. My file is on Ottawa that we know...won end of May, recd email from ottawa file is with them and asked for uodaed forms. They were sent two weeks ago, we are exoecting medical next but dont know how long the process will take.
As far as I know Ottawa is processing cases from Islamabad, Cairo and Port Au Prince presently but all appeal allowed cases go to CPP first. Then they decided which ones will go to visa office and which ones will be processed by CPP-O. They dont correspond with us unless they decide the file will be processed by them until decision. You will hear from them soon, if its visa office it takes a while to contact.
Where did you have your ADR or hearing?