+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Sharmagd

Jul 21, 2021
Congrats. How long did you have to wait for COPR? and where is your VO?
I was waiting since November. My VO was OSC but the Ecopr was issued from Calgary.However, they have put the wrong date on my original entry date it is different by 2 yrs. I am worried again I will have to go through the same stress once I apply for the correction on Ecopr.

Reactions: Tony Nguyen 2020

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
I was waiting since November. My VO was OSC but the Ecopr was issued from Calgary.However, they have put the wrong date on my original entry date it is different by 2 yrs. I am worried again I will have to go through the same stress once I apply for the correction on Ecopr.
Oh wow. It sounds weird. They issued in different department. Hope you will receive your revised COPR soon.

jahnvi_ar

Feb 27, 2020
It may be that they did not "activate" your case yet, but I am not sure at all. I thought that they would create your account and add your application at the same time.
I would send them an email explaining the situation.
Thankyou for your reply. They created my portal account but did not link my application yet as I was out of country. It was linked only after I confirmed I am back in Canada . I got my ecopr too now. :)

Reactions: matteosc

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Thankyou for your reply. They created my portal account but did not link my application yet as I was out of country. It was linked only after I confirmed I am back in Canada . I got my ecopr too now. :)
Wow. So how long did you have to wait after your confirmation of presence in Canada?

Belle16

Nov 29, 2017
Wow. How did it take so long? They handled cases differently. Many people in Etobicoke got their COPR earlier. So you got your credentials in Nov also?Or just got the first email in Nov and credential later? Also, for the photo uploaded, did you upload the correct photo, and is it from the photo store, or from your phone?
That not sure why it took so long. I got the portal access on Nov 1. And they send me another one on Dec then on Feb. From photo store

dreamit

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hello I received a decision made since 3 weeks ago and till now I didn't receive any portal invitation is that normal? And i did an account without getting invitation is that the reason of the delay ?
Yes, that is the reason for delay.

Reactions: upon

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Anyone knows how to fix the PHOTO Brightness issues? I keep trying uploading different versions of the e-photo but still doesn't meet the requirement. SOS.

FYI: the photo taken is bright as it's done by a professional photographer. It's just that after uploading to the portal it turns into black and white and then an error message showed up saying that "the photo is not bright enough".