+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Anyone knows how to fix the PHOTO Brightness issues? I keep trying uploading different versions of the e-photo but still doesn't meet the requirement. SOS.

FYI: the photo taken is bright as it's done by a professional photographer. It's just that after uploading to the portal it turns into black and white and then an error message showed up saying that "the photo is not bright enough".
That is really a nightmare, it took me 2 hours... Try to use a photo editor tool (I used the one built into Windows Photos) and increase/decrease the brightness manually. Keep trying and eventually it will work.

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
That is really a nightmare, it took me 2 hours... Try to use a photo editor tool (I used the one built into Windows Photos) and increase/decrease the brightness manually. Keep trying and eventually it will work.
me too I altered it several times! and finally got it right after an hour

Reactions: Tony Nguyen 2020

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Right. it took me more than 2 hours. it was insane and now we are waiting long for eCOPR.

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
oh no :( have you tried emailing them?...I got eCopr on Feb 16. I had submitted my photo and address on Feb 3. They sent an email on Saturday asking me to reupload the photo.
Where is your VO? I emailed them already on Feb 25 to different VO. Calgary responded that my application is still in progress. My VO in Ottawa did not reply back. :( i really need COPR soon to come back ro my hometown :(

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Where is your VO? I emailed them already on Feb 25 to different VO. Calgary responded that my application is still in progress. My VO in Ottawa did not reply back. :( i really need COPR soon to come back ro my hometown :(
my VO is Ottawa, send them an email and let them know about your travel plans, that my help. Keep emailing them till they send it.

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
my VO is Ottawa, send them an email and let them know about your travel plans, that my help. Keep emailing them till they send it.
Thank you for your recommendations. I just don't know why they treat people differently. If I re-send them another email, will they delay my application?

racheelnaeem

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Its been a week now I didn't receive portal invitation. But I created account with login details. Could anyone help what should I do? did anyone reply more than once to get login details?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Its been a week now I didn't receive portal invitation. But I created account with login details. Could anyone help what should I do? did anyone reply more than once to get login details?
You should wait for the invitation before creating an account. They will create an account for you, creating one by yourself may delay the procedure. Try to contact them via email.

Cansav

Dec 12, 2019
Dont worry , I created one by myself and i got my email next day and they asked me to use my own login details for it .