+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Belle16

Nov 29, 2017
Same thing happened to me too. Waiting for ecopr since November 21. I submitted photo and address on Nov 21. I contacted MP last month they enquired on my behalf and they told them that I will have to wait for the further instructions. Next day I got the reminder email for the portal so I replied them saying that I have already created the PR portal and my adress and photo show in review with IRCC. Again on January 26th I got the letter on my cic portal asking for the same information to create the portal. I have written them multiple emails they don't respond. This is so frustrating. I am tired of following up because I have lost all my faith.
Oh no! We’re on the same page. I did mention it to my consultant and stated that there shouldn't be any issues with my application; sending this PR Portal letter again is likely just a mistake on IRCC's end. Well I do hope so. I’ll call them tomorrow because they’re just wasting too much time with this nonsense repetitions.

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I haven't checked my portal profile for a while now, but I check today, and I discovered that my Photo has been ""Accepted by IRCC", and my case shows "Closed and Accepted"; but I have still not received my PR Card by Post. Is there a timeframe for this?
I asked timline, but IRCC guy told me no timelines for this process, hence i was asking if anyone had similer feedback and can tell how much time it takes for printing

Sharmagd

Jul 21, 2021
Oh no! We’re on the same page. I did mention it to my consultant and stated that there shouldn't be any issues with my application; sending this PR Portal letter again is likely just a mistake on IRCC's end. Well I do hope so. I’ll call them tomorrow because they’re just wasting too much time with this nonsense repetitions.
Let me know if you get your ECOPR.I am tired of following up with them. Whenever I call them they say I will have to wait looks like I will have to wait forever.

MsBeat

Aug 5, 2020
Hi, please does anyone have similar experience? I got an email to upload my photo and provide my mailing address since Dec 23, 2020 and I did that within 2 days and up till now everything is In Review. No response and No Update. Is this normal?

Any idea why?
My case is similar to yours. May I know if you have got any response or update yet? Who can we email to to follow up?