17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello everyone.

We got our portal login mail today. Pls quick question. Do I choose option A to serve on behalf of my spouse or option B. And what is the duration from portal login to ECOPR. @legalfalcon I will plz need your response here. Thanks.
Option A or B is your choice.

It can take a few days to a few weeks.

Reactions: Yubsco

lmorelato

Apr 6, 2019
I contacted my MP, after he enquires IRCC it took only 1 day for receiving my eCoPR... Search you MP here: https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/search you just need your postal code. He/she will ask your UCI and some personnal info, definetelly if you are waiting for more than one more I would recommend it, if not just wait complete at least one month then ask for help...

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
I contacted my MP, after he enquires IRCC it took only 1 day for receiving my eCoPR... Search you MP here: https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/search you just need your postal code. He/she will ask your UCI and some personnal info, definetelly if you are waiting for more than one more I would recommend it, if not just wait complete at least one month then ask for help...
I try with mp but no luck bro ,I don't no why ,mp told me he can't do anything , mp told me immigration offers not listen to him ,I have to wait

marieajenifair

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Makes sense. I will wait until Tuesday next week and then reach out. I uploaded my details on the 6th of Jan..will give it some more time and then reach out.

lmorelato

Apr 6, 2019
I try with mp but no luck bro ,I don't no why ,mp told me he can't do anything , mp told me immigration offers not listen to him ,I have to wait
Uow... Really?? My MP was really nice and so helpful, maybe you can try another one, but the problem they will ask for your portal code...

lmorelato

Apr 6, 2019
Makes sense. I will wait until Tuesday next week and then reach out. I uploaded my details on the 6th of Jan..will give it some more time and then reach out.
Yeah, just wait a little more... For me it was about one month. I received my eCoPR around 11PM... Guys must be working like crazy!

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Uow... Really?? My MP was really nice and so helpful, maybe you can try another one, but the problem they will ask for your portal code...
Bro he do for Me too ,but no response from ircc ,he try many times ,he call many times to ircc ,but nothing ,end he told me too wait she is nice ,she try it but nothing I don't no bro

shervinkh

Oct 20, 2020
My recent timeline for reference.

AOR: Dec 3, 2020 (FSW INLAND)
Portal email: Dec 10, 2021 (Etobicoke)
Credentials: Dec 10
Submit: Dec 13
eCoPR: Dec 14
PA Card Mailed: Dec 30 (Arrived Jan 4)
Dep Card Mailed: Jan 11 (Arrived Jan 14)

Apparently, the delay for my spouse's card was because of production error.

mantrip84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
All, I got Portal email on Jan 12th and submitted response the same day. However, My express entry profile still says everything in progress. So not sure if this is usual or some decision is still pending on my profile? Please advise those who have had similar exp.

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
My recent timeline for reference.

AOR: Dec 3, 2020 (FSW INLAND)
Portal email: Dec 10, 2021 (Etobicoke)
Credentials: Dec 10
Submit: Dec 13
eCoPR: Dec 14
PA Card Mailed: Dec 30 (Arrived Jan 4)
Dep Card Mailed: Jan 11 (Arrived Jan 14)

Apparently, the delay for my spouse's card was because of production error.
So did you had any followup for pr card? Or received by own?