+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Vaibhav25

Mar 5, 2021
I saw few folks from November as well not sure whats latest on their status. Hoping to get some updates in next ~1 week then will check about MP option.

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
It did help my friend. He got it the e-Copr in a few hours after MP intervention
I don't think so ,maybe he got normally, because I talk drict with mp ,he try every thing ,they just call in call center nothing moer ,I try to email immigration minister , justin trudeau office ,nobody help ,mp says they can't say to immigration offers anything ,they say me drict because I ask him he can help or not

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Trust me they can give you same information as you call in call center, I talk 3 time drict with visa officer, I got call from visa officer ,I didn't get any email for portal ,he call me and help me to declare my self and download my photo, end told me another officer will send me ecopr within 7 days ,eitobicko office

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I want to tell them: are you guys playing with our patience? How long until you decide to push the button??? Let's see if they will read it or not... LOL :D