+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

vkviren

Dec 10, 2021
Same here:

- PR confirmation credentials on December 21st.
- Submitted declaration on December 22nd.

Waiting for the eCoPR...

Is there something we can really do for helping?

How can I find the VO responsible for my application? I received my Pr Portal email from:
Virtual Landing Unit, Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network <IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

I wonder what they do after you submit the declaration...
Some people have the eCoPR ready on the same day! It is so frustrating.. =(
Same, submitted declaration and photo's on Dec 21st. nothing since then. let us know if you hear anything back from them.

Reactions: Sorabh27

Sorabh27

Jan 4, 2022
Same, submitted declaration and photo's on Dec 21st. nothing since then. let us know if you hear anything back from them.
Actually the VO would be at the bottom of the email( signature) of the pdf they send named applicationnumber.pdf. i got to know mine from that pdf where it states Etobicoke..

No update yet from them..will surely post here the status once I hear from them

Reactions: vkviren

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
eCoPR update:

Portal email: 23rd December (from Vancouver)
Portal Credentials: 24th December
Submitted Portal details: 24th December

eCoPR: 5th Jan 2022

Sorabh27

Jan 4, 2022
eCoPR update:

Portal email: 23rd December (from Vancouver)
Portal Credentials: 24th December
Submitted Portal details: 24th December

eCoPR: 5th Jan 2022
Congrats. Just keen to ask something.
Regarding e-COPR did you get any sort of update in the email for that or did u download it from the PR portal?

Falaa

Dec 22, 2021
Hi, I received the PPR on Dec 22, and I replied I was in Canada right away. But nothing happened since then. I heard that IRCC will normally send the portal mail within days. Is it unusal for my case? Or it's just bacause holidays.
Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks

vkviren

Dec 10, 2021
Actually the VO would be at the bottom of the email( signature) of the pdf they send named applicationnumber.pdf. i got to know mine from that pdf where it states Etobicoke..

No update yet from them..will surely post here the status once I hear from them
not in my case, the email signature says
"Virtual Landing Unit, Operations support center, Centralized Network"

vkviren

Dec 10, 2021
Hi, I received the PPR on Dec 22, and I replied I was in Canada right away. But nothing happened since then. I heard that IRCC will normally send the portal mail within days. Is it unusal for my case? Or it's just bacause holidays.
Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks
for some it's immediate others not, I got the credential email after 2 weeks. submitted details same day and again radio silence for 2 weeks and waiting.

KitKat22

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hey guys. Received my ECOPR in June 2021. Address and picture still not approved in the portal. Been pretty much 7 months now. Anyone in the same boat?

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
Yes, I applied for my ohip (you get a paper and is already valid, card gets in the mail 3 weeks later) and was able to get my SIN number too!

Hi Salmazog,

Thank you for your reply. For social insurance number, did you apply online or you did walk-in at Service Canada?

If you have applied online, can we just submit the Client copy ( page 2) of eCoPR. My wife will apply online for her social sin.

Thank you,

Javis