+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Etobicoke office and yours?
Eitobicko bro,they are slow , they finalize my file sep 14 ,my spouse in India they send us passport request together ,I call ircc next day explain I'm inside Canada need virtual landing, they need all most 3 months, on Dec 17 I got call from visa officer ,he help me to declare my self and upload the foto address ,everything , in end told me all is good ,another officer wil upload my ECOPR within 7 days ,

Sorabh27

Jan 4, 2022
Eitobicko bro,they are slow , they finalize my file sep 14 ,my spouse in India they send us passport request together ,I call ircc next day explain I'm inside Canada need virtual landing, they need all most 3 months, on Dec 17 I got call from visa officer ,he help me to declare my self and upload the foto address ,everything , in end told me all is good ,another officer wil upload my ECOPR within 7 days ,
Thats right. Couple of people in my known got their portal credentials around that time and ecopr by 28-29 December from Etobicoke office. I dont't know why the timelines vary so much for similar cases

lmorelato

Apr 6, 2019
Hi everyone,
Pr confirmation credentials- 21st december 1.54 pm EDT
Submitted in canada declaration,mailing address and photo- 21 December, 5.18 PM EDT

Still no E-COPR.

Any idea about the timelines when ecopr is available to download after submitting information on new PR portal
Same here:

- PR confirmation credentials on December 21st.
- Submitted declaration on December 22nd.

Waiting for the eCoPR...

Is there something we can really do for helping?

How can I find the VO responsible for my application? I received my Pr Portal email from:
Virtual Landing Unit, Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network <IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

I wonder what they do after you submit the declaration...
Some people have the eCoPR ready on the same day! It is so frustrating.. =(

Last edited:

Sorabh27

Jan 4, 2022
Same here:

- PR confirmation credentials on December 21st.
- Submitted declaration on December 22nd.

Waiting for the eCoPR...

Is there something we can really do for helping?

How can I find the VO responsible for my application? I received my Pr Portal email from:
Virtual Landing Unit, Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network <IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

I wonder what they do after you submit the declaration...
Some people have the eCoPR ready on the same day! It is so frustrating.. =(
Right now I am just waiting assuming holidays were there. Some of the people already had their copr available to download once they reset their password for the portal and some people got it after 4-5 days. There isn't any timeline regarding copr download on the new portal

Sharmagd

Jul 21, 2021
Submitted photo and address on Nov 21. No ECOPR yet. Emailed them no response yet. My work permit is expiring on Jan 17th already applied for bridging open work permit in September no update after that on work permit.

JasSandhu

Dec 11, 2021
Which visa office? I'm declare my self foto ,malling address, 17 dec, no ECOPR still waiting

Hi everyone,
Pr confirmation credentials- 17 december 1.54 pm
Submitted in canada declaration,mailing address and photo- 17 December, 3 PM

Still no E-COPR.

any suggestions, what should I do?

is there anyone else in the same boat?

Reactions: R1010 and lmorelato

Sorabh27

Jan 4, 2022
Submitted photo and address on Nov 21. No ECOPR yet. Emailed them no response yet. My work permit is expiring on Jan 17th already applied for bridging open work permit in September no update after that on work permit.
Just fill the ircc web form and mention your urgency as your work permit is nearing expiry. Hope they will respond

jaharpre

Sep 9, 2020
Hey guys
I got PR portal(PR confirmation) link on 30 dec,2021. I have my spouse on my application . In the landing email i provide his information as well as mine. But didnot get the portal link for him. I am trying calling IRCC client support centre. They are keep they have high number of calls so I'm not able to ask or tell them. Can someone help me what need to do ?

Dhillo70

Dec 29, 2021
Hi everyone,
Pr confirmation credentials- 17 december 1.54 pm
Submitted in canada declaration,mailing address and photo- 17 December, 3 PM

Still no E-COPR.

any suggestions, what should I do?

is there anyone else in the same boat?
Same here. No COPR yet submitted everything on portal on Dec 8,2021.

Reactions: JasSandhu