+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
Hello everyone,

Happy New Year to everyone ! I just have a quick question for you guys. My spouse has received eCOPR via Permanent resident Portal last week. Did you guys apply for OHIP ( Ontario health card) using eCOPR? My spouse just need to submit Client Copy ( page 2) with signature right? Please let me know if anyone has applied for their health card in Ontario using eCOPR.

Thank you,

Javis

Sep 25, 2021
I recently received my eCOPR and currently residing in CANADA and waiting for PR card(got new SIN).
Applied through CEC with a job offer letter and i was a ICT(Intra company transfer) work permit holder before PR.
Can I search for new job before I get PR card since my employer may end my contract in next 3 months and I dont want to wait till last minute and be jobless

Gs88

Dec 19, 2017
Hello ppl. Happy new year. I have a question please. I got my eCoPR with my wife on Aug 27. My wife got her PR card on Sep 8. I am waiting for my card since then. No updates. Any idea why it’s delayed this much and what options I have now. Pl advise.

Salmazog

Jul 10, 2020
I created my profile in the new PR confirmation portal, on Dec 2. Updated the address and photo the same day.
eCOPR : Dec 3
No updates after that.
Still showing, IRCC is reviewing your information.
People in same boat please join here
I created my profile in the new PR confirmation portal, on Dec 2. Updated the address and photo the same day.
eCOPR : Dec 3
No updates after that.
Still showing, IRCC is reviewing your information.
People in same boat please join here
I know this is old, but I’m with the same problem in the portal, with the same dates. how long after that did you receive your pr card ?

Salmazog

Jul 10, 2020
Hello everyone,

Happy New Year to everyone ! I just have a quick question for you guys. My spouse has received eCOPR via Permanent resident Portal last week. Did you guys apply for OHIP ( Ontario health card) using eCOPR? My spouse just need to submit Client Copy ( page 2) with signature right? Please let me know if anyone has applied for their health card in Ontario using eCOPR.

Thank you,

Javis
Yes, I applied for my ohip (you get a paper and is already valid, card gets in the mail 3 weeks later) and was able to get my SIN number too!

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Yes, I applied for my ohip (you get a paper and is already valid, card gets in the mail 3 weeks later) and was able to get my SIN number too!
Any one here got ECOPR after dec 17 ,please update stutas in review since December 17 ,thanks

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Waiting for eCoPR since December 24th.
Do you know which Visa Office is handling your landing process?
Eitobicko ,visa officer call me 17 Dec, help me to upload foto and everything ,declare myself in Canada ,in end he told my another officer will upload my ECOPR within 7 days

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Eitobicko ,visa officer call me 17 Dec, help me to upload foto and everything ,declare myself in Canada ,in end he told my another officer will upload my ECOPR within 7 days
Okay.
The delay might be due to holidays. I am expecting that we'll get eCoPR this week. Fingers crossed!

Sorabh27

Jan 4, 2022
Hi everyone,
Pr confirmation credentials- 21st december 1.54 pm EDT
Submitted in canada declaration,mailing address and photo- 21 December, 5.18 PM EDT

Still no E-COPR.

Any idea about the timelines when ecopr is available to download after submitting information on new PR portal

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Hi everyone,
Pr confirmation credentials- 21st december 1.54 pm EDT
Submitted in canada declaration,mailing address and photo- 21 December, 5.18 PM EDT

Still no E-COPR.

Any idea about the timelines when ecopr is available to download after submitting information on new PR portal
Which visa office? I'm declare my self foto ,malling address, 17 dec, no ECOPR still waiting