+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

monkzz

Dec 22, 2021
Generate a new email. Just mention your Uci number, date of birth, name and application number. Tell them from how long you are waiting for your pr card
They replied ! They told me the Calgary IRCC team has taken over my file and my photo has just been sent to the production center for printing. I am not sure why they would send my file to Calgary, and honestly makes me think if I didn't email them maybe my file would have been stuck forever.

I can't thank you enough for helping me , you're the best and hope you have a great holidays.

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi Everyone,

I received my portal credentials on October 1st and received my ECOPR October 2nd. I was told my address is wrong:
I had it as : (123 W SomeAddress St) but I changed it to (123 SomeAddress St W) which is how it showed in the Canada post website.
So I'm assuming the "West" placement was wrong.

However ever since it's been radio Silence, I received my ECOPR on October 2nd and both my address and picture say In Review. I've had multiple attempts to contact them through the webform but haven't gotten any reply. I won't be able to visit family this Christmas because I'm waiting for it.

What can I do other than wait in limbo without knowing when this nightmare will ever end ? Seems that most people are getting their PR in the first month. (I got my PR through the Express entry program)
Hi @monkzz
Did you receive your eCoPR before address got rejected / reviewed?
What I mean to ask is did you have your eCoPR before re-submitting the address in the portal?

monkzz

Dec 22, 2021
Hi @monkzz
Did you receive your eCoPR before address got rejected / reviewed?
What I mean to ask is did you have your eCoPR before re-submitting the address in the portal?
I received my ECOPR before my address got reviewed. I got an email saying that my address needs revision 4 days after receiving my eCoPR.

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
I received my ECOPR before my address got reviewed. I got an email saying that my address needs revision 4 days after receiving my eCoPR.
So, when you received your eCoPR, your Address and Photo status was 'In review with IRCC' till the day you received address revision request. There was no other change in portal till address revision request apart from option to download eCoPR.. right?

monkzz

Dec 22, 2021
So, when you received your eCoPR, your Address and Photo status was 'In review with IRCC' till the day you received address revision request. There was no other change in portal till address revision request apart from option to download eCoPR.. right?
Yeah correct, and after I fixed my address it went back into "in review with IRCC" and has been "in review with IRCC" ever since. I was told that if you don't get any new email regarding fixing your address or your picture that means they are correct.

I am able to download eCopr ever since I received an email for it that it was ready.

Reactions: EdiCavani07

monkzz

Dec 22, 2021
Submitted my photo and address on Dec 22nd 2021 and it still shows in review? should i send an email or just wait?
That was just recently, and processing time for PR card is currently 58 days. So I suggest you wait until you are after the 58 days (hopefully it wont take that long) .

Dhillo70

Dec 29, 2021
NO I did not receive my ECOPR I will receive it once my address and photo has been approved. the visa office I think its etobicoke
I submitted my photo and address on portal on Dec 8,2021. Didn’t receive COPR and in portal it shows ‘in review’ for photo and address.

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
I submitted my photo and address on portal on Dec 8,2021. Didn’t receive COPR and in portal it shows ‘in review’ for photo and address.
Do you know the Visa Office that sent you the portal email? It might be in the signature of the email that you received or in the attached instructions pdf.

Dhillo70

Dec 29, 2021

aman98729

Jan 1, 2022
hi i want to share my time hope it will help someone
got copr and mailing address accepted on 3rd december
pr card mailed on 15 december
photo and pr portal in review with ircc till now
best of luck everyone

Dhillo70

Dec 29, 2021
hi i want to share my time hope it will help someone
got copr and mailing address accepted on 3rd december
pr card mailed on 15 december
photo and pr portal in review with ircc till now
best of luck everyone
When did you submitted information on PR portal?