+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019

Kaptaan

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Received two ghost on my two kids pr card applications. First one was on Friday than second one was on today morning. What could be the reason of second ghost update. Normally after second ghost update the status changes to approved but our both pr card applications showing submitted.

Sharmagd

Jul 21, 2021
Really...several people in this thread did email them on this adress. Just try to copy this email as such and paste it OR you can email on the same email ID from where you get your first Portal email.
Thank you!! I was able to send the email :). Hoping for good news!

funnisykes

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
its so frustrating that i got my ecoPR on november 24, and my card is STILL in production. no one can give me any information. is anyone else in the same boat?
How long did it take for you to confirm your PR status in Portal by uploading photo and received your eCOPR?

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Updated timeline:

First email: Dec 8th - 9:20am
Second email with portal credentials: Dec 8th - 6pm
E-copr: Dec 9th
Email to IRCC requesting urgent processing of PR card stating need for travel due to serious illness of family member: Dec 8th & Dec 12th
(attached all necessary proof - travel tickets, medical records etc.)
Response from IRCC stating my PR Card is currently at production and it won't be issued before my travel: Dec 16th
First GU on GCKey and Address accepted: Dec 16th
Second GU: Dec 17th
PR card mailed (info on GCKey): Dec 20th

Waiting to receive the card.

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Received two ghost on my two kids pr card applications. First one was on Friday than second one was on today morning. What could be the reason of second ghost update. Normally after second ghost update the status changes to approved but our both pr card applications showing submitted.
I had the same thing, got a second GU on friday with nothing changed on the account but today my application was approved and card was mailed. So you should expect some good news soon!

metalist

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Got PR credentials on Nov 21, 2021. Provided address and uploaded picture on the same day. No ECOPR yet. Any suggestions on what should I do? Raised multiple webforms no response.
What's your current status - In review by IRCC?