+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

lvsSudhir

Dec 18, 2021
Hello everyone! I received my Portal Credentials today and while uploading the photo it gives me a warning message that
1. Brightness: The photo may be too bright or too dark
2. Pixel Density doesn’t match

I got it clicked at a Staples (Canada) and they have confirmed that the photo indeed is as per specifications. Does anyone else had the issue?
Hello, my friend also faced similar issue. Pixels can be fixed but brightness is bigger issue. So he went to photo studio in Toronto and they also got similar cases from many customers. They finally got a solution for it which is wearing red shirt for the photo. If red shirt is there in the photo then the brightness issue is not coming during upload. Please try it to resolve the issue.

Vinay S

Aug 20, 2015
Hi Everyone - I have applied for my son's PR in the new PR portal. However, I see the "View" button next to the application status is greyed out. Any idea how to view the application information on the new portal ?

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
Hi all,

I just got access to the portal, however I've applied under the CEC program, which isn't listed on that first step of the portal.

Is there anyone having the same issue here?

Thanks.

https://ibb.co/pXFGXDy

Last edited:

Dk9891218

Mar 25, 2021
Hey All,

Hope you all are doing well!

Anyone who has received portal credentials on 15th Dec and received eCOPR? Please share the timeline.

I have receive portal credentials on Dec 15th and confirmed my presence in Canada on the same day, Haven't received eCOPR yet. :(

Any input would be appreciated.

TIA

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
Hey All,

Hope you all are doing well!

Anyone who has received portal credentials on 15th Dec and received eCOPR? Please share the timeline.

I have receive portal credentials on Dec 15th and confirmed my presence in Canada on the same day, Haven't received eCOPR yet. :(

Any input would be appreciated.

TIA
Under which program have you applied?

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
No, there is some random number.. But when you enter the your username password on this link.. what does come back? It should prompt you to change the password for the first time.
Exactly.

I changed my password, then logged in again with my new password. After that:

1. I got to a screen where it asks to create an application: https://ibb.co/hVVLnc7
2. I try to select the program I've applied for (CEC) and it's not listed: https://ibb.co/pXFGXDy

That is so weird.

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
I just heard back from them:
"
Our apology for the delay in processing your PR card. Please be advised that the Calgary IRCC team has taken over your file and your photo has just been sent to our production centre for printing. If there is no issue, you should receive it in the mail in the next 4-6 weeks. Please keep in mind it’s holiday season so there might be a delay with Canada post mailing.

Thank you for your continued patience.

"
Kavita thanks so much :)
Waoo........ You're very Welcome....so happy for you:):) Now you'll get it ASAP:) Happy Holidays:)

Sharmagd

Jul 21, 2021
Got PR credentials on Nov 21, 2021. Provided address and uploaded picture on the same day. No ECOPR yet. Any suggestions on what should I do? Raised multiple webforms no response.