+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
I got a ghost update on my PR card application today. On the PR Portal my address has been accepted but photo is still in review. I was able to get the following status update via email

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card . Your PR Card is currently at production. The status of your Photo in the portal will remain at Ready for Review until the PR Card status is updated to Sent to Client or Sent to IRCC."

So what does PR card currently at production mean?
When i got this email within 2 days my card was approved and mailed. I still didnot get in mail but its sent out by them. Canada post takes a week to deliver ist usually.

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
I received my ECOPR on 24th August. Waiting for PR card ever since. I have called them multiple times just to hear the same BS "We are working on it." Numerous WebForms have been submitted as well(I dont know if anybody checks these tbh) Anybody else in the same position? All of my friends received their PR card within a week.
Hey ...email them on Prairies email or email where they sent you the portal details. It worked for me as well as for several people in this thread. When i emailed them. I got response in 4-5 days and after that my card gets approved and mailed in 2 days.

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Checked my profile today and it has been approved and mailed.
14th Dec - Got a Ghost Update in GCKEY profile
17th Dec - Approved and mailed
This has been quite a journey! Almost a year since I received my AOR (25th Jan 2021)
Great:):)..... So happy for you...finally .... i know how hard this waiting is BUT All is Well that Ends well:) Happy Holidays...

• Love
Reactions: gn911

gn911

Jan 13, 2021
Great:):)..... So happy for you...finally .... i know how hard this waiting is BUT All is Well that Ends well:) Happy Holidays...
Thank you so much for the kind words, much appreciated!
I'll now finally be able to travel and go see my family whom I haven't seen in literally 2 years.
And Happy Holidays to you too!!

Reactions: KavitaBajwa

Alifa93

Nov 26, 2020
Hey ...email them on Prairies email or email where they sent you the portal details. It worked for me as well as for several people in this thread. When i emailed them. I got response in 4-5 days and after that my card gets approved and mailed in 2 days.
Hi, Thank you for your reply. I just wanted to confirm, is this the email address you are referring to by "Prairies"(ircc.clientportal-portailclient.ircc@cic.gc.ca)?
My initial portal email came from this address and I replied back to this address as well. They did not send me credentials for portal but instead when I created an account by myself with the same email address that I had provided them, my PR confirmation application appeared in the portal.

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hi, Thank you for your reply. I just wanted to confirm, is this the email address you are referring to by "Prairies"(ircc.clientportal-portailclient.ircc@cic.gc.ca)?
My initial portal email came from this address and I replied back to this address as well. They did not send me credentials for portal but instead when I created an account by myself with the same email address that I had provided them, my PR confirmation application appeared in the portal.
I did this one
IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Email them, they will revert back in 4-5 days.

Alifa93

Nov 26, 2020
I know very frustrating......but keep your hopes high. I think this time you'll get a positive reply. All the best.
I just heard back from them:
"
Our apology for the delay in processing your PR card. Please be advised that the Calgary IRCC team has taken over your file and your photo has just been sent to our production centre for printing. If there is no issue, you should receive it in the mail in the next 4-6 weeks. Please keep in mind it’s holiday season so there might be a delay with Canada post mailing.

Thank you for your continued patience.

"
Kavita thanks so much :)

• Love