+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I received my ECOPR on Nov. 26 - there was an error in the original date of entry for which I submitted an request for amendment. No response since 2 weeks. After that I realized I have to link my PR Portal account to IRCC, which I did only yesterday. My photo and address have been pending and there has been no update on my PR card.

Am I missing something? I'm seeing varying timelines. Do I need to do anything else?

Thanks in advance!
No thats fine... they will update the status in your account once your application gets approved. Hopefully you ll get it soon.

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Here's my timeline:
AOR: June 2021
Medical approved: July 2021
1st Portal email: 7-oct-2021 - Replied same day

Credentials: oct 8th 2021

eCOPR:Oct13,2021

PR Card

Linked PR Card App to myCIC account: 18-Oct-2021

First GU: 19-Sep-2021(status changed to Submitted in myCIC account)

Second GU: 10-Nov-2021(status changed to Submitted in myCIC account) after i emailed Ircc and the agent said they submitted my picture to production

Picture resubmission request: 30th Nov 2021

Resubmission: same day

Approved and Mailed (myCIC): 2- Dec-2021

PR Portal: Changed to Accepted and Closed (03-Dec-2021). Previously - Address and photo were in review

PR Card Received: not yet hopefully next week
Here's my timeline:

1st Portal email: 7-oct-2021 - Replied same day

Credentials: oct 8th 2021

eCOPR:Oct13,2021

PR Card

Linked PR Card App to myCIC account: 18-Oct-2021

First GU: 19-Sep-2021(status changed to Submitted in myCIC account)

Second GU: 10-Nov-2021(status changed to Submitted in myCIC account) after i emailed Ircc and the agent said they submitted my picture to production

Picture resubmission request: 30th Nov 2021

Resubmission: same day

Approved and Mailed (myCIC): 2- Dec-2021

PR Portal: Changed to Accepted and Closed (03-Dec-2021). Previously - Address and photo were in review

PR Card Received: 15- December-2021

Ipol

Feb 24, 2021
Hello everyone! I received my Portal Credentials today and while uploading the photo it gives me a warning message that
1. Brightness: The photo may be too bright or too dark
2. Pixel Density doesn’t match

I got it clicked at a Staples (Canada) and they have confirmed that the photo indeed is as per specifications. Does anyone else had the issue?
Yeah it happen to me too, I did mine at UPS pro photo shop, I email them my picture and they increase the resolution, brightness intact according what IRCC needed...I uploaded it and it went thru.. so staples should edit it u edit it urself

Ipol

Feb 24, 2021
So I have following u guys info for a while, thank God for the journey so far...Got my PR card today,
eCOPR Oct 8
1st photo rejected Dec 2
My PR portal was open to allow me edit and resend my photo and of which I did on the Dec 7
Received email on Monday congratulating me and also saying my Portal will be closed after 30days.
PR card received today....
I'm sharing this to keep u guys hope high....it's turn by turn.. Goodluck to u all

Reactions: KavitaBajwa

RizaBree

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi I hope somebody can help me :). Since the Cic website is down I am just curious. I got my IRCc Pr Portal email earlier. So I filled up all the needed data like name, email, date of last entry and etc. My husband is a Canadian Citizen and has never left Canada. Do I need to make one for him as well? Just to make sure. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
So I have following u guys info for a while, thank God for the journey so far...Got my PR card today,
eCOPR Oct 8
1st photo rejected Dec 2
My PR portal was open to allow me edit and resend my photo and of which I did on the Dec 7
Received email on Monday congratulating me and also saying my Portal will be closed after 30days.
PR card received today....
I'm sharing this to keep u guys hope high....it's turn by turn.. Goodluck to u all
Congratulations..... which province?

nini66

Oct 25, 2018
did anyone receive their card from calgary VO?
just wodering how long itll take for it to reach me in montreal..

Cuneight8

Dec 16, 2021
Hey everyone I just received my pr portal. And I finished my application. But my wife’s name or file didn’t appear. Although I choose to act behalf of her. What is the next step i should do. I m so confused thank you everyone

Cuneight8

Dec 16, 2021
Hey everyone I just received my PR confirmation portal. When I m done with it, I thought next would be my wife. But we didn’t see anything on her names. Although she applied though me as a dependent spouse, and I have written I would like to act behalf of her too. We are happy and at the same time sad. What am I suppose to do ? Does any of you have an answer ? Thank you already

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hey everyone I just received my PR confirmation portal. When I m done with it, I thought next would be my wife. But we didn’t see anything on her names. Although she applied though me as a dependent spouse, and I have written I would like to act behalf of her too. We are happy and at the same time sad. What am I suppose to do ? Does any of you have an answer ? Thank you already
Hey if you didnot received for your wife, thats fine. In your email just mention all her details. For me, i got 2 emails for me and my husband at same email id. What i did. In my email i mentioned about him and thats it.

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hey if you didnot received for your wife, thats fine. In your email just mention all her details. For me, i got 2 emails for me and my husband at same email id. What i did. In my email i mentioned about him and thats it.
and for the portal my husband's case created in same portal so i was able to view for him as well.

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I got a ghost update on my PR card application today. On the PR Portal my address has been accepted but photo is still in review. I was able to get the following status update via email

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card . Your PR Card is currently at production. The status of your Photo in the portal will remain at Ready for Review until the PR Card status is updated to Sent to Client or Sent to IRCC."

So what does PR card currently at production mean?

Alifa93

Nov 26, 2020
I received my ECOPR on 24th August. Waiting for PR card ever since. I have called them multiple times just to hear the same BS "We are working on it." Numerous WebForms have been submitted as well(I dont know if anybody checks these tbh) Anybody else in the same position? All of my friends received their PR card within a week.

• Sad