+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Chahal7

Jul 2, 2020
Hi everybody please help
I received my portal credentials when i login there was no existing file they are asking for to start a new one i dont know what to do

Ahmedaref74

Aug 1, 2021
Hello everyone,

Finally after 150 days today I received my ecopr.
I had to share this to pass some positive vibes,
as well to echo the previous comments regarding sending emails to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca it does really help and they do respond now.
I’m like everyone attempted everything before web forms, phone calls, sending emails, involved my MP. however 2 weeks ago they started to respond to me regarding my case and finally I made it today.

Last edited:

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
Anything happened after you sent them an email?
nothing so far...I sent an email to the one they posted on here as well as the original portal email. I've also followed up again with my local MP who by the way is Chrystia Freeland the deputy prime minister...haven't heard anything since start of November where they said they would refer my case to their "IRCC case manager". I've been waiting 6 months at this point for my card...its so bloody frustrating!

tanjid12

Mar 15, 2019
My wife's got her eCOPR in June 30 of 2021 and she still hasn't received her PR Card yet. So I replied to the email where they sent the PR Portal email and they responded! They said there was an error from their end. They have sent it to production now! So thats a relief! Any idea how long it takes for them to ship after production? I am from Vancouver btw. I am sharing the email id below. I would recommend only to email there if you are from vancouver as that is the ircc vancouver email id.

And this is the email for IRCC Vancouver.
IRCC.ClientPortalWest-OuestClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: KitKhan

gn911

Jan 13, 2021
My wife's got her eCOPR in June 30 of 2021 and she still hasn't received her PR Card yet. So I replied to the email where they sent the PR Portal email and they responded! They said there was an error from their end. They have sent it to production now! So thats a relief! Any idea how long it takes for them to ship after production? I am from Vancouver btw. I am sharing the email id below. I would recommend only to email there if you are from vancouver as that is the ircc vancouver email id.

And this is the email for IRCC Vancouver.
IRCC.ClientPortalWest-OuestClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Looking at the past posts, it looks like they take about 3-4 days to ship it once it is sent to Production. And another 3-7 days to receive it in the mail.

Reactions: tanjid12 and klein

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Looking at the past posts, it looks like they take about 3-4 days to ship it once it is sent to Production. And another 3-7 days to receive it in the mail.
Not really mine was sent to production on nov 10th and was shipped dec 2. Many people have also waited 2-3 weeks post being sent to production for it to be mailed.

gn911

Jan 13, 2021
Not really mine was sent to production on nov 10th and was shipped dec 2. Many people have also waited 2-3 weeks post being sent to production for it to be mailed.
Ah okay! I have couple of friends who received their PR cards literally 10 days after they received the eCoPR.